Gerber, Oatmeal & Banana Cereal, 8 oz (227 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Gerber, Oatmeal & Banana Cereal, 8 oz (227 g)
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.35 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Product Code: GBR-07011
- UPC Code: 015000070113
- Package Quantity: 8 oz
7.4 x 10.2 x 17.8 cm , 0.29 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- California Gold Nutrition, Baby Vitamin D3 Drops, 400 IU, .34 fl oz (10 ml)
- Save SG$2.73! Normal price: SG$10.92
- Freshness Seal
- Less Mess
- Scoop or Pour
- Stage: Sitter
- Baby's #1 Brand for Iron*
- VitaBlocks Essential Nutrition
- Every Bite Counts!
Gerber cereals with VitaBlocks Essential Nutrition for Baby
*Among the foods your baby eats, Gerber Cereals are the #1 source of iron and 10 essential vitamins & minerals.
- Iron for healthy brain development
- Calcium for strong bones & teeth
- Vitamins C, E, Zinc and 6 B vitamins for healthy growth
Less mess package for you! Pour or spoon out cereal.
Good to Remember
2 servings (about 1/2 cup) of Gerber cereal has 90% of baby's daily iron needs.
Until what age should I feed my baby infant cereal?
Good to Know
The nutrition of iron-rich cereal is an important part of baby's diet until the age of 2.
Try new varieties or adding cereal to favorite foods to ensure baby gets the nutrients needed for healthy growth.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breast milk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with milk, water or Gerber juice for children over 1 year of age.
- Serve as is or warm
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Mix 1/4 cup of cereal with 1/4-1/3 cup unheated liquid.
- Warm at medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.*
*If mixing with milk for children over 1 year, heat on high power for 15-20 seconds.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Whole grain oat flour and oat flour (contains wheat), banana flakes, oat fiber, calcium carbonate, and less than 2% of: potassium phosphate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), niacinamide (A B vitamin), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamin mononitrate (vitamin B1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12, folic acid (A B vitamin)
No added starch, artificial colors or flavors.
Store in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days after opening.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Keep package away from children.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 15|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|%Daily Value||Infants 0-1||Children 1-4|
Nice Baby Food
Posted by Pinkymama on Sep 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase
My baby loves this taste and thus will return to purchase when it's finished!
Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Less sugar for better health.
Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase
While the product is great, I received half of the products with 1 month from expiry. We need at least 5 months from expiry.
PLEASE INITIATE MY REFUND DELIVERY NOT ACCEPTED Expiry of products is after 1 month, you are cheating your customers.
Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase
PLEASE INITIATE MY REFUND DELIVERY NOT ACCEPTED Expiry of products is after 1 month, you are cheating your customers. Totally useless what I ordered is not received & short of products in total numbers
We love this Product
Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase
My friend's Children love this