Michael Todd Beauty, Soniclear Petite, Antimicrobial Sonic Skin Cleansing System, White Marble, 5 Piece Kit
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
- Expiration Date: January 2024
Shipping Weight:0.57 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: MOB-03046
- UPC Code: 811573030468
- Package Quantity: 1 Count
20.6 x 12.2 x 9.9 cm , 0.48 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Micheal Todd® Beauty
- Antimicrobial Product Protection
- "Clean & Flesh"
- Brush Protection Against Microbial Contamination
- Patented Antimicrobial/Oscillation Technology
- World's First & Only Patented Antimicrobial Cleansing Brush
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Cordless and Water Proof for Use in the Shower or Bathtub
- 17,000 Sonic Movements Per Minute
- Soniclear Cleanses Faster and Better than with Hands Alone
Cleanse away dead skin cells, makeup, dirt and oil 7x better than hands alone. Using a patented sonic technology, the Soniclear Petite's brushes move at up to 17,000+ times per minute to thoroughly yet gently cleanse and exfoliate.
Cleanser skin begins with a cleaner brush®. Soniclear is the World's First Patented Antimicrobial Sonic Skin Cleansing System™. Soniclear brush heads are treated during the manufacturing process with LIFE® antimicrobial product protection to inhibit up to 99.9% of stain and odor causing bacteria. The Soniclear's antimicrobial brushes stay clean and fresh for 6 months before needing to be replaced. An industry first, traditional sonic skin cleansing systems don't provide this protection.
The Soniclear Petite comes with an automatic cleansing timer to let you know when it's time to move to the next cleansing area and 3 speeds to personalize your cleansing experience to the one just right for you.
20k nonabrasive active brush bristles are uniquely rounded and polished for gentle, effective daily cleansing.
Once you've tried the Soniclear Petite, you will not want to imagine your beauty routine without it.
- Petite white marble cleansing tool
- Antimicrobial brush head (all skin types)
- Sonic infuser head
- Hard shell travel case
- Wireless charging/drying stand w/ USB cord
- 3 Customizable Speeds
- Built in timer and memory
- Apply cleanser to wet Brush Head and moisten skin with water.
- Power on Soniclear and select desired speed setting.
- Divided face into 3 sections. Start at Forehead section and glide Soniclear in circular motions until you hear the automatic timer signaling you to move to the next section. Repeat until all 3 sections of the face are cleansed.
- Rinse face clean. Pat dry and proceed with the rest of your skincare regimen/products. Rinse brush clean.
- Do not place or store the Charger where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
- Do not place the Charger in or drop it or the plug into water or other liquid. The Charger is not for immersion or for use in the shower or bath.
- Do not reach for the Charger that has fallen into water. Disconnect immediately.
- Do not use the product while plugged in to charge.
- Close supervision is necessary when this Product is used by, on, or near children or physically challenged persons.
- Use this Product only for its intended use as described in these instructions for use. Do not use attachments other than those recommended and provided by Michael Todd Beauty.
- Keep the Charger away from heated surfaces.
- Do not use this Product outdoors or where oxygen is being administered.
- Never operate this Product if it is damaged.
- Do not use the Charger for recharging if the power cord or plug is damaged, the Charger is not working properly, or if the Charger has been dropped on the ground or into water.
- The Handle and Charger of this Product have no serviceable parts. Never attempt to open the Handle for any reason. If the Charger is damaged, it must be unplugged and replaced.
- Use this Product with the Supplies Charger only.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.