Nature's Way, Umcka, ColdCare, Syrup, For Ages 6 & Up, Cherry Flavored, 4 fl oz (120 ml)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
- Expiration Date: November 2021
Shipping Weight:0.21 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: NWY-60165
- UPC Code: 033674601655
- Package Quantity: 4 fl oz
13.2 x 5.6 x 5.1 cm , 0.18 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Soothing Syrup
- Speeds Recovery
- Clinically Proven
- Shortens Duration & Rescues Severity
- Cough - Sore Throat
- Nasal/Chest Congestion
- For Ages 6 & Up
- 99.95% Alcohol Free (0.05% Alcohol)
Children's Umcka ColdCare
- Clinically proven
- Shortens duration of common colds plus bronchial & nasal irritations with UMCKA® without UMCKA® duration of symptoms.
- Reduces severity of cough, congestion and sore throat.
- Attacks the cause of illness in the nose, throat and chest rather than just relieve symptoms
Umcka® ColdCare is a made from Pelargonium sidoides, a medicinal plant of South African origin.
- For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Use only with enclosed dosage cup.
|Children 12 years of age and older||Take 1.5 teaspoons (tsp) (7.5 mL) three times daily.|
|Children 6-11 years of age||Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) three times daily.|
|Children under 6 years of age||Consult a physician.|
|Active ingredient (in each teaspoon = 5 ml)||Purpose|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Inactive ingredients : Aronia juice, citric acid, ethyl alcohol, fructose, maltodextrin, natural flavor, potassium citrate, purified water|
Sore Throat Warning: Sever or persistent sore throat for more than 2 days or if accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, vomiting or rash may be serious. Consult a physician promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a persistent or chronic cough that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- New symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days.
- Fever worsens or last more than 3 days.
- Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of an overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Store at room temperature 20-25ºC (68-77ºF) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Each teaspoon (tsp) contains potassium 10 mg.
Tamper Evident. Safety sealed with printed inner seal under the bottle cap. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.