Blistex, Kank-A, Mouth Pain Liquid, 0.33 fl oz (9.75 ml)
- Expiration Date: February 1 2023
- Date First Available: July 27 2020
Shipping Weight:0.04 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: BTX-20391
- UPC Code: 041388203911
- Package Quantity: 0.33 fl oz
12.4 x 7.6 x 2.2 cm , 0.02 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
- Maximum Strength
- Oral Anesthetic
- Maximum Pain Relief
- Forms Protective Coating
- For Sores Inside the Mouth
- Canker Sores
- Denture Abrasions
- Brace Irritation
- ADA Accepted - American Dental Association
- Convenient Control - Tip Applicator
ADA accepted: Helps temporarily relieve pain due to mouth sores.
Maximum Strength Kank-A - Maximum Relief from Mouth Pain!
- Maximum strength formula relieves pain fast
- Forms protective coating to shield against further irritation
- Convenient control tip for better application
- To assure formation of a long-lasting film coating, dry affected area and apply medication undiluted with applicator
- Allow a few seconds for coating to form
- Use up to 4 times daily, or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
|Benzocaine 20.0% (w/w)||Oral anesthetic/analgesic|
|Inactive ingredients: Benzyl Alcohol, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Compound Benzoin Tincture, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ethylcellulose, Flavor , Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Oleth-10, PEG-6, Propylene Glycol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Sd Alcohol 38B (29.6% V/V), Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Tannic Acid|
- Pale, gray, or blue colored skin (cyanosis)
- Rapid heart rate
- Shortness of breath
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Fatigue or lack of energy
Allergy alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other "caine" anesthetics.
When using this product:
- Do not use this product for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days: if irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens; or if swelling, rash or fever develops, see your doctor or dentist promptly.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
If more than used for pain is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not purchase if package has been opened.
- Cap tightly after use to avoid evaporation
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Avoid contact with clothing and household/furniture surfaces to prevent possible staining
- This is a personal care Item, and should be used by one individual only.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.