Edward & Sons, Organic Mashed Potatoes, Home Style, 3.5 oz (100 g)
- Expiration Date: September 29 2022
- Date First Available: March 25 2011
Shipping Weight:0.16 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: EDW-00070
- UPC Code: 043182000703
- Package Quantity: 3.5 oz
3.6 x 11.4 x 16.5 cm , 0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Quick & Easy - 5 Minute Prep!
- USDA Organic
- Certified Gluten Free
- Makes 4 Servings
- Kosher Pareve
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Convenience without Compromise
You'll Need For the 4 Servings:
- 1/2 Cup Milk (Dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 1/3 Cups Boiling Water
- 2 Tbsp Buttery Spread or Olive Oil
- Place buttery spread and water in a saucepan and heat to boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in Organic Mashed Potatoes.
- Add milk and stir thoroughly with fork to achieve desired consistency. Do not whip.
- Place buttery spread, milk and water in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat on high for 45 seconds to 1 minute until buttery spread is melted and water is almost boiling.
- Stir in Organic Mashed Potatoes.
- Microwave on high for 3 1/2 minutes.
- Stir thoroughly with a fork to achieve consistency. Do not whip.
Quickest Preparation: Pour boiling water and buttery spread into a bowl. Sprinkle in the organic mashed potatoes and stir well. Stir in milk until well mixed. Serve immediately.
For creamier potatoes, add more milk (stir in 1 tbsp at a time to reach desired consistency) For firmer potatoes, let sit 2-3 minutes before serving. Refrigerate leftovers and use within 3 days.
Organic potato flakes (organic potatoes, mono and di-glycerides from organic palm oil), organic onion powder, sea salt, organic black pepper.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 25 g|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Per 25 g||%DV*||Per Prepared||%DV*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%||3 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0%||0 mg||0%|
|Sodium||180 mg||8%||230 mg||10%|
|Total Carb.||20 g||7%||21 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%||2 g||7%|
|Total Sugars||<1 g||2 g|
|Incl. Added Sugars||0 g||0%||0 g||0%|
|Protein||2 g||3 g|
|Vit. D||0 mcg||0%||0.4 mcg||2%|
|Calcium||0 mg||0%||52 mg||4%|
|Iron||0.4 mg||2%||0.4 mg||2%|
|Potassium||282 mg||6%||282 mg||6%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutritional advice.|