Evenflo Feeding, Classic Nipples, Standard, 8+ Months, Fast Flow/X-Cut, 4 Nipples
- Date First Available: December 6 2021
Shipping Weight:0.09 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: EVE-21149
- UPC Code: 042700211492
- Package Quantity: 4 Count
11.9 x 9.1 x 3.9 cm , 0.02 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Works With All Evenflo Classic Bottles
- BPA Free
Before first use, boil all parts for 3 minutes to sanitize and cool to room temperature (at least 5 minutes). After each use, wash all parts thoroughly in warm, soapy water. For best results and to avoid damage, clean with a soft-bristled brush, like Evenflo bottle brushes. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Dishwasher safe (top rack only). May be cleaned in a steam sanitation bag.
Prior to feeding: Insert the top of the nipple through the bottom of the cap ring, and pull up (A). Hand tighten cap ring with care to not over or under tighten.
- Adult must be present with baby during bottle use.
- Never give a nipple that is not attached to a bottle to a baby, as it can be a choking hazard.
- Do not attempt to enlarge nipple hole as this will cause tearing. Any tear in the nipple can lead to the separation of a piece, which could be a choking hazard. Inspect frequently and stop use if you see a tear or crack.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.