Fisher-Price, BrushBuddies, My First Soniclean, 6+ Months, 1 Toothbrush + Gum Massaging Head
- Date First Available: October 8 2021
Shipping Weight:0.12 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: FRP-70242
- UPC Code: 850006702428
- Package Quantity: 2 Count
21.1 x 7.9 x 3.7 cm , 0.09 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- BPA Free
- Brush Head with Extra-Soft Bristles
- Gum Massaging Head
- Perfect for Teething Toddlers!
- Massages Gums to Relieve Discomfort with Sonic Vibrations
- Dentist Recommended, Mother Approved
- Lights Up For Easy View
- Make Brushing Fun!®
- Includes 1 AAA Battery
My First Soniclean was developed with your baby in mind!
Extra-soft rounded bristles gently massage sensitive teeth and gums and protect enamel on delicate new teeth, while offering babies their first dentist-approved sonic cleaning experience. The brush head lights up, making it easy to see inside your baby's mouth and keep them entertained. Brushing has never been this much fun!
Perfect for Teething Toddlers!
- Brush head with extra-soft bristles
- Gum massaging head
- Lights up for easy view
- On/off button
- Contoured handle offers comfortable grip
- Battery cover
Hi There! Thank you for letting us be a part of your child's life - You Fisher-Price Family
- It is recommended to brush your baby's teeth and gums as soon as they have teeth for 2 minutes, twice a day.
- Changing your baby's toothbrush every 3 months and after being sick will help fight bacteria.
- Replacement brush heads available.
This product is not a toy and should be used under the supervision of an adult. Not for children under 3 months of age.
To replace battery, unscrew the battery cover at bottom of handle. Remove old battery and discard immediately. Insert new battery. Replace battery cover.
Dispose of batteries safely.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.