Price includes tax + FREE shipping over SG$60.00
Flora, Udo's Choice, Udo's Oil DHA 3-6-9 Blend, 17 fl oz (500 ml)
- Date First Available: May 2007
- Product Code: FLO-67998
- UPC Code: 061998679982
- Package Quantity: 502.75 ml
- Dimensions: 7.6 x 7.6 x 19.1 cm , 0.79 kg
- This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness; however, it is not necessary to ship on ice.
- Provides A Balanced 2:1:1 Ratio of Omega Fatty Acids
- Supports Cognitive Function and Overall Health
- Glass Bottle
- Dietary Supplement
- Award Winning Formula
What is in Udo's Oil?
- Flax (Omega-3)
- Sesame (Omega-6, Omega-9)
- Sunflower (Omega-6)
- Coconut (Omega-9 & MCT)
- Plant source/fish-free DHA + GLA.
- Contains 5 g Omega-3, 3g omega-6, and 2.5 g omega-9 fatty acids.
- Unrefined DHA Oil/hexane-free.
Udo's Oil DHA Blend contains a plant source of DHA (docosahexaenoic acid, algae-derived). DHA is an omega-3 fatty acid that is important for the normal functioning of our brain as adults, and for the development of our nervous system during the first six months of life.
The cloudy layer in the oil is unique to this blend. To obtain its benefits, shake bottle gently before each use. Take tbsp. or more a day with meals (up to 1 tbsp. per 50 lb. of body weight per day). For best results, substitute other sources of dietary fat with Udo's Oil. For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated. Do not heat or use for frying. Once opened, use within 2 months. Udo's Oil can be frozen to maintain freshness for longer periods.
Serving Suggestions: You can easily supply your body with the essential fatty acids it needs by incorporating Udo's Oil into your meals. The pleasant nutty, buttery flavor of this oil is a great addition to all types of recipes. Just remember to not heat the oil. Try some of our favorite serving suggestions below or just be creative!
- Stir it into cottage cheese, applesauce, protein shakes, juices, and homemade soup (after cooking).
- Drizzle it over steamed vegetables, rice, pasta, and baked or mashed potatoes.
- Blend it with extra virgin olive oil in dishes such as hummus and tabouleh, or serve with balsamic vinegar for dipping.
- Combine it with fresh vegetable or fruit juices, Udo's Choice Green Blend, or Udo's Choice Wholesome Fast Food, for a nutritious, energy-boosting drink.
Organic flax seed oil, organic sunflower seed oil, organic sesame seed oil, organic evening primrose seed oil, algal oil (Schizochytrium sp.), organic coconut oil, organic rice bran oil, organic soy lecithin, organic rosemary leaf extract**, high oleic sunflower oil, tocopherols**, ascorbyl palmitate**, organic oat bran oil.
Caution: Manufactured in a facility that also processes mustard and wheat.
**As an antioxidant.
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated. Do not heat or use for frying. Once opened, use within 2 months. Udo's Oil can be frozen to maintain freshness for longer periods.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 mL)|
|Servings Per Container: about 33|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||13 g||20%*|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g||13%*|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||8 g||†|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2.5 g||†|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||5 g||†|
|ALA (alpha-linolenic acid)||5 g|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||100 mg|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||3 mg|
|Omega-6 fatty acids (linoleic acid)||3 g||†|
|GLA (gamma-linolenic acid)||40 mg|
|Omega-9 fatty acids (oleic acid)||2.5 g||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
† Daily Value not established.