Futurebiotics, Stressassist, L-Theanine Stress Complex, 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Best By: February 2025
- Date First Available: May 2007
- Product Code: FBS-02507
- UPC Code: 049479025077
- Package Quantity: 60 Count
- Dimensions: 6.4 x 6.4 x 11.7 cm , 0.09 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Health. Nature. Life.
- Clinically Studied Nutrients for Nutritional Stress Function
- Dietary Supplement
- 30 Day Supply
Stress Support Action Plan
Stress kills. Many unhealthy conditions, including overeating, smoking, anxiety, memory problems and sleeplessness are just some of the body's responses to stress recent surveys showed 70-90% of people feel stressed at work and in their personal lives. It's impossible to banish stress completely; the key is knowing how to manage and reduce it.
- In addition to taking Futurebiotics StressAssist® and a comprehensive multi-vitamin, general health and stress resistance can be enhanced by eating a balanced, nutritious diet including fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- Include foods high in quality protein, but low in fat. Reduce the amount of processed foods, sugar and caffeine, which can contribute to anxiety and nervousness.
- Because exercise promotes natural emotional well-being, it is important to include some every day.
- Stretching exercise can be calming; include some in your daily routine.
- Lowering stress helps reduce the risk of other health concerns. Visualization, deep muscle relaxation and meditation are quick ways to alleviate stress during the day.
- Use "belly breathing" whenever you feel stress to bring in more oxygen and calm your body.
- Yoga and Tai chi are both great ways to help reduce stress.
- Talking helps. Connect with friends, family and professional advisors. Journaling (writing things out) can also help put things in perspective.
Do's and Don'ts
- Balance work and play by planning time for hobbies and recreation; include activities that relax both our body and mind.
- Take a quick stress-relieving walking break as needed or do quick stress stretches.
- Getting adequate sleep and rest helps invigorate the body naturally and reduce stress.
Measure Your Progress - Be aware of how you respond to stress and actively concentrate on strategies for success. Laughing, sharing, helping others and enjoying a variety of activities are all the tangible, positive results of keeping stress in check and protecting your health.
- Patented Suntheanine® - L-Theanine with only stereoselected L-isomer, stimulates normal alpha brain waves
- Sensoril® - Multi-functional stress inhibitor
- Natural "adaptogenic" herbs with vitamin B-complex nutritional support
Providing the highest concentration of L-Theanine, scientific studies have shown Suntheanine in StressAssist® stimulates normal alpha brain wave activity for deep relaxation and mental alertness without drowsiness. Sensoril is a patented, multi-functional stress inhibitor that increases resistance to stress, fatigue, and tension.
Suntheanine® provides the amino acid L-theanine in a unique, pure-patented form that is produced through an enzymatic fermentation process that stereoselectively only produces the L-isomer. The concentration of L-Theanine in Suntheanine® is a minimum of 98%. Suntheanine® crosses the blood-brain barrier, stimulating the normal, healthy production of alpha brain waves, which produces a state of deep relaxation and mental alertness, without drowsiness.
Extracted from Ashwagandha utilizing a proprietary extraction process, Sensoril contains all the desired bioactive ingredients in optimized concentrations and ratios. A multi-functional stress inhibitor, research has shown that Sensoril® helps increase resistance to fatigue, stress and tension, while helping promote emotional well-being.
StressAssist® provides a full spectrum of essential B vitamins, which help support adrenal function, calm and maintain a healthy nervous system, and help the body adapt to stress by increasing alertness and vitality. Zinc, an essential trace element, is added for antioxidant and immune support, along with the adaptogenic herbs Eleuthero root and Rhodiola rosea. Whole, unextracted Ashwagandha root provides all the natural co-factors that nature created.
StressAssist® is potency-enhanced with Futurebiotics BioAccelerators™. Clinically-proven BioPerine (piper nigrum extract) improves nutrient bioavailability, while our proprietary natural compound of Ginger extract, Trikatu, super-potenct Digezyme and Lactospore boosts digestion and absorption.
L-Theanine is a unique Amino Acid responsible for the exotic taste of green tea. Theanine acts on neurotransmitters in the brain and dosages of 50-200 mg. have demonstrated relaxation while maintaining mental alertness.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 2 capsules daily, preferably with meals.
Modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, peppermint oil.
StressAssist® - taking inspiration from Nature. This 100% vegetarian product has an aromatic botanical essence added, along with natural whole plant co-factors including Ashwagandha root.
Consult your healthcare professional before taking L-Theanine if you use any prescription drugs. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children. Protect from light.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving size: 2 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1) (as Thiamin HCl)||25 mg||2083%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||25 mg||1923%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)||100 mg NE||625%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||25 mg||1471%|
|Folate (400 mcg Folic Acid)||666 mcg DFE||167%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||100 mcg||4167%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium Pantothenate)||250 mg||5000%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate)||15 mg||136%|
|Suntheanine® L-Theanine||100 mg||†|
|Sensoril® Ashwagandha root and leaf extract||50 mg||†|
|Proprietary Stress Adaptogenic Compound:|
Eleuthero root, Ashwagandha herb, Rhodiola rosea root, Inositol, PABA (Para-aminobenzoic acid),
Bioperine® Black Pepper Extract (Piper nigrum), Ginger root extract (Zingiber officinale), Trikatu (Long Pepper Fruit (Piper longum), Black Pepper Seed (Piper nigrum) & Ginger Root), Digezyme®, (Amylase, Protease, & Lipase), Lactospore®† (Bacillus coagulans)
|†Daily Value not established|