McCormick, Organic Seasoning Mix, Fajita, 1 oz (28 g)
- Expiration Date: July 18 2022
- Date First Available: February 20 2020
Shipping Weight:0.04 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: MCI-03508
- UPC Code: 052100035086
- Package Quantity: 1 oz
7.4 x 10.4 x 1.5 cm , 0.03 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- With McCormick Spices
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO
- Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by QAI
- 10 Calories
- 0 g Sat Fat - 0% DV
- 280 mg Sodium - 12% DV
- 0 g Sugars
- Heat 1 tbsp. of oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat; cook and stir 3 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet. In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tbsp. oil. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes. Return meat to skillet.
- Stir in water and Seasoning Mix. Cook and stir 3 minutes or until meat is cooked through.
- Spoon into tortillas. Serve with desired toppings.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp. mix (3.5 g) (Seasons 1 fajita)|
|Serving Per Container: about 8|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
|Not a significant source of Calories from fat, Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Dietary Fiber, Sugars, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium or iron.|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.