Natural Factors, Whey Factors, Grass Fed Whey Protein, Natural Double Chocolate, 2 lb (907 g)
Best By: March 2027
- Date First Available: June 2008
- Product Code: NFS-02934
- UPC Code: 068958029344
- Package Quantity: 907.18 g
- Dimensions: 24.3 x 14.2 x 14.2 cm , 1.09 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Gluten Free - Non GMO - Hormone Free
- Protein 18 g - Carbs 3 g - Fat 2.5 g - Calories 110
- Undenatured - Microfiltered
- Dietary Supplement
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
Whey Factors is a pure source of high quality whey protein that provides support for muscle development and repair, as well as the immune system.
- Whey Factors - the best tasting and highest quality whey protein - also available in these delicious flavors: French Vanilla, Very Strawberry, and Matcha Green Tea. Also available in Unflavored.
- Highly efficient, undenatured, microfiltered and ultrafiltered whey from grass-fed cows -free of rBGH, BSE, and GMOs.
- Contains a minimum 3 g glutamic acid and 4 g branched-chain amino acids (BCAA) per serving.
- Provides beneficial whey protein microfractions including immunoglobulin and lactoferrin.
- Naturally sweetened and flavored - no artificial sweeteners, i.e. aspartame, sucralose, acesulfame K.
- 3 g carbohydrates per serving.
- Mixes instantly.
Non-GMO: Documentation ✔
Mass Spec: Lab Tested ✔
Add 1 scoop (27 g) to 180 ml (or 1 cup) of water and shake in a shaker cup. Use 1 scoop, 1-3 times daily with food or as directed by a health professional.
Natural chocolate flavor.
Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no starch, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, or GMOs.Manufactured by Natural Factors to ensure safety and potency in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) of the FDA and Health Canada.
As with any supplement, consult your health professional before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to conceive, or if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, or anticipate a surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (27 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 34|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||3%‡|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%‡|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%‡|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||5%‡|
|Total Sugars||2 g||**|
|Vitamin C||110 mg||122%|
|Whey Protein Concentrate (milk) (microfiltered, non-denatured)||24.5 g||**|
Bromelain (Ananas comosus) (pineapple stem), Protease (Aspergillus niger) (whole),
Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) (whole), Lipase (Rhizopus oryzae) (whole), Papain (Carica papaya) (fruit)
|Stevia Leaf Powder||44 mg||**|
|‡Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
**Daily Value not established.
Not a significant source of added sugars.
|Whey Protein Microfractions|
|Amino Acid Profile|
Per (27 g) Serving
|Aspartic acid||2.1 g|
|Glutamic acid||3.3 g|