Phillips, Colon Health Daily Probiotic, 60 Capsules
Best By: November 2024
- Date First Available: September 2021
- Product Code: PHP-35412
- UPC Code: 312843541207
- Package Quantity: 60 Count
- Dimensions: 12.2 x 8 x 5.5 cm , 0.16 kg
Frequently purchased together
- 4-In-1 Symptom Defense
- Helps Defend Against Occasional: Gas, Bloating, Constipation, Diarrhea
- Dietary Supplement
- One Daily
- 12 Point Quality Test on Every Batch
- Backed by Over 140 Years of Digestive Health Expertise
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
A Healthy Colon Means a Healthier You
The colon (large intestine), is critical to digestive health. It is the "hub" for good bacteria in your gut, where most of the bacteria actually live.
Did You Know?
- Diet, travel, and stress can upset the balance of good bacteria in your gut.
- Digestive issues can start in the colon and may be signs of an imbalance of good bacteria.
- About 70% of your immune system is found in your intestines, including your colon.
Taking Phillips' Colon Health Probiotic daily helps replenish good bacteria and supports digestive and immune health, with a special combination of selected probiotics:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LGG®)
- Bifidobacterium (BB-12®)
Phillips' Colon Health features 4-In-1 Symptom Defense against these occasional digestive issues:
Adults: Take one capsule daily with a meal.
Maltodextrin, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, sucrose; less than 2% of: magnesium stearate, sodium ascorbate.
If pregnant, breast-feeding, taking medication, or have any medical condition ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed recommended intake.
For Adult Use Only.
Not for children.
Do not use if cap drop ring or printed inner seal is broken or missing.
Store below 25º C (77º F).
Avoid excessive heat and humidity
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LGG), Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (BB-12®)
|3 Billion CFUs#||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|
#Contains 8.8 billion live bacteria/Colony Forming Units (CFUs) when manufactured and provides a level of probiotic of 3 billion CFUs at time of expiration.