Revlon, Cuticle Nipper, Half Jaw, 1 Count
- Date First Available: October 1 2019
Shipping Weight:0.06 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: RVN-38310
- UPC Code: 309972383105
- Package Quantity: 1 Count
14.2 x 7.4 x 1.5 cm , 0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Accurate Trimming
- Stainless Steel
- Precision-Crafted Blades Trim Petite Cuticles and Hangnails Safely
- Medium-Sized Blades Recommended for Small Cuticle Areas
- High Quality Stainless Steel for Superior Precision and Durability
- First, activate the spring: With the handles slightly open, rotate the inside lever 180 degrees so that the curved end touches the inside of the opposite handle
- Hold the nipper handles in the palm of your hand with the blade side touching the cuticle or hangnail to be removed; squeeze the handles together to nip
- This cuticle nipper was not designed for clipping nails—so stick to using it on cuticles and hangnails
Cut only the deal cuticle skin never cut healthy cuticle area. Do not use on inflamed or infected cuticle. Keep out of reach of children.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.