Scandinavian Formulas, NoZovent Anti-Snoring Device, 2 Medium Size Breathing Devices
- Date First Available: August 1 2007
Shipping Weight:0.04 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: SCA-00046
- UPC Code: 851137000469
- Package Quantity: 2 Count
1 x 10.7 x 17.5 cm , 0.02 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Stop Snoring!
- Breath Easier
- Awaken Refreshed
- Clinically Proven
- Everyone Sleeps peacefully
- Up to 50 % More Air
Developed by a leading Swedish ENT (ear, nose, & throat) doctor, Nozovent has been extensively clinically studied and documented to:
- Open nasal passages to allow for a major increase in air flow
- Greatly reduce the severity and frequency or totally eliminate snoring
- Eliminate the feeling of stuffy nose from colds and allergies
- Greatly reduce or eliminate unhealthy mouth breathing
Who should use Nozovent
- Sleep apnea patients
- Many with asthma, allergy and physical nasal restrictions to open nasal passages to enhance air flow the natural way.
- Athletes, to increase air flow capacity to enhance performance and to keep their blood pressure down during physical exertion. Olympic gold Medal winners have used Nozovent in competition.
Comfortable to use.
Nozovent is reusable until the plastic no longer offers the necessary spring-like and dilation action. Nozovent should be cleaned with mild soap and water.
Insert the device so that the longer portions of the end pieces are facing upward and the circular cups are toward the tissue on the inside of the nostril and so that the round balls are to the lower part of the nostril as shown.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.