Similasan, Ear Wax Removal Kit, 1 Kit
Best By: December 2027
- Date First Available: May 2017
- Product Code: SIM-25517
- UPC Code: 094841255170
- Package Quantity: 2 Count
- Dimensions: 11.4 x 7.9 x 4.6 cm , 0.07 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Peroxide Free
- Natural Active Ingredients
- Original Swiss Formula
- Similasan, Trusted for Over 40 Years in Switzerland
- No Harsh Chemicals
- (1) Ear Wax Relief ear drops 10 ml/0.33 fl oz
- (1) Ear Bulb syringe
- Removes Wax
- Cleans Ears
The Ear Wax Removal Kit is designed for gentle removal of ear wax without using peroxide. For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen, and remove excessive ear wax. According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as:
- Clogged sensation when caused by ear wax
- Ringing in the ear when caused by ear wax
- Dry skin and itching of the ear canal
For use in the ear only.
For adults and children over 12 years of age:
- Remove tamper evident seal from neck of bottle of Ear Wax Relief ear drops.
- Twist cap off bottle.
- Tilt head sideways, squeeze plastic applicator tip to release 3-5 drops into ear. (tip of applicator should not enter ear canal.).
- Keep drops in ear for 3-5 minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in ear. Any excess drops can be wiped away from outer ear.
- Use twice daily for up to 2 days if needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing with warm water, using the provided soft, rubber ear bulb syringe. The tip of the ear bulb syringe should not obstruct the flow of fluid leaving the ear.
Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
|Active Ingredients (ear drops)||Purpose|
|Causticum 12X||itching, wax build-up|
|Graphites 15X||dryness, wax build-up|
|Lachesis 12X||dryness, wax build-up|
|Lycopodium 12X||wax build-up|
|Active ingredients of the ear drops are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, vegetable glycerin.|
- According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (initial exacerbation of symptoms).
- Avoid contact with eyes.
If pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
- If you have ear drainage, discharge, ear pain, irritation, a rash in the ear, or are dizzy; consult a doctor.
- If you have an injury or perforation (hole) of the ear drum or after ear surgery unless directed by a doctor.
- For more than 48 hours, if excessive ear wax remains after use of this product, consult a doctor.
- With ear tubes
For your protection do not use if tamper seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.