The Face Shop, Smile Foot Peeling Mask, 1 Pair, 0.67 fl oz (20 ml) Each
- Expiration Date: January 1 2025
- Date First Available: March 22 2019
Shipping Weight:0.1 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: TFS-52529
- UPC Code: 8806182525292
- Package Quantity: 1 Count
18.3 x 10.4 x 2.5 cm , 0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
Experience a dramatic change. Your feet will feel as soft as a baby's!
Our special exfoliating foot mask removes calluses and makes feet smooth and soft. Natural plant-derived ingredients soften rough skin and leave your feet feeling fresh and energized.
- 2 plastic socks
- 2 sachets of peeling liquid
- Place the plastic socks on your feet.
- Tear open a packet containing peeling liquid and pour the entire contents into one sock. Repeat for the other sock.
- Leave on for 60-90 minutes. Do not leave the product on for more than 90 minutes as the formula contains highly concentrated Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA).
- Remove the socks and rinse your feet thoroughly.
- The calluses on your feet will start to peel off 4 to 6 days after use. Do not pick your calluses; allow them to come off naturally.
- Two weeks after use, nearly all your calluses will come off and your feet will feel baby-soft.
Alcohol denat, water, glycolic acid, pinus sylvestris leaf extract, chamaecyparis obtusa water, panax ginseng root water, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, lilium candidum flower extract, centaurea cyanus flower extract, borago officinalis extract, aspalathus linearis extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, butylene glycol, arginine, octyldodeceth-25, peg-40, hydrogenated castor oil, ppg-26-buteth-26, salicylic acid, trisodium edta, parfum/fragrance.
Cautions: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with the eyes. If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a physician. It is recommended that prior to exposure to the sun, users cover areas where AHA has been applied with sunscreen. Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on broken or damaged skin. Do not store at extreme temperatures or in direct sunlight.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.