Triple Paste, Zinc Oxide Diaper Rash Cream, Fragrance-Free, 8 oz (227 g)
- Expiration Date: May 1 2026
- Date First Available: August 3 2021
Shipping Weight:0.35 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: TPP-02103
- UPC Code: 316864021038
- Package Quantity: 8 oz
8.9 x 8.9 x 7.4 cm , 0.29 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Pediatrician Recommended
Pediatrician Recommended to Treat and Prevent Diaper Rash
- Prevents diaper rash, shielding baby, bottom
- Treats tough rashes, relieving irritation fast
- Soothes even the most sensitive skin
Uses: Helps treat and prevent diaper rash. Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and help protect from wetness.
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow skin to dry
- Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
|Zinc Oxide 12.8%||Skin Protectant|
|Inactive ingredients: White petrolatum, corn starch, anhydrous lanolin, stearyl alcohol, beeswax, bisabolol, cholesterol, water, glycerin, oat (avena sativa) kernel extract.|
Tamper evident feature: Do not use if foil seal under cap is broken or missing.
For external use only.
When using this product, do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.