TruKid, TruBaby, Eczema Daily Sunscreen, SPF 30, Unscented, 2 fl oz (58 ml)
- Expiration Date: July 1 2024
- Date First Available: October 20 2021
Shipping Weight:0.1 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: TRK-80023
- UPC Code: 611455800239
- Package Quantity: 2 fl oz
13.6 x 5.2 x 3.6 cm , 0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Safe for Eczema Prone Skin
- Truly Natural
- Broad Spectrum Protection
- 100% Naturally Sourced
- Non-Nano, Mineral Sunscreen
- Paraben Free
- Phthalate Free
- Reef Safe
- National Eczema Association Accepted
- For Babies Under 6 Months Consult Physician
- Pediatrician and Dermatologist Tested
- Safe and Gentle for the Whole Family
- Babies Skin Needs Love, Too!
- Use Daily for Best Sun Protection
- Helps prevent sunscreen
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see directions) decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 40 minutes
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measure including:
- Limit time in the sun especially from 10 am - 2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
|Zinc Oxide 20%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, capric caprylic triglycerides (coconut), sorbitan stearate (vegetable), polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, hexyl laurate, cetyl dimethicone (sand), dimethicone, castor oil, magnesium sulfate (epsom salt), sunflower oil, jojoba oil, cucumber extract, camellia sinensis green tea oil, vitamin E extract, punica granatum extract (pomegranate juice), hyaluronic acid, *ethylhexylglycerin (vegetable), *polyaminopropyl biguanide.|
*=Extremely mild antimicrobial, no formaldehyde or donors, non-solvent & non-genotoxic
Organic ingredients in bold.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.