Tucks, Medicated Cooling Pads, 100 Pads
- Expiration Date: July 1 2023
- Date First Available: May 1 2017
Shipping Weight:0.43 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: TUK-00730
- UPC Code: 041388007304
- Package Quantity: 100 Count
9.9 x 9.4 x 9.4 cm , 0.37 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Hemorrhoidal Pads with Witch Hazel
- Witch Hazel Soothes and Protects Irritated Areas
- Brand Used by Hospitals
- Immediate Relief from Burning and Itching Caused by Hemorrhoids
- pH Balanced
- Dye Free
You are not alone. Over twenty percent of the adult population will get hemorrhoids. That means one out of five adults you know could have them. Now you have help. You have Tucks.
Cleanse and relieve discomfort with Tucks Medicated Cooling Pads.
- Temporarily relieves the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- Aids in protecting irritated anorectal areas
- Temporarily relieves irritation and burning
Also Suitable For Hygienic Care
Use Tucks Medicated Cooling Pads daily to cleanse outer rectal and/or vaginal areas.
As A Moist Compress
Fold and use as a moist compress on inflamed tissue. Tucks Medicated Cooling Pads are particularly helpful in relieving discomfort following childbirth, rectal or vaginal surgery.
- When practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water, and rinse thoroughly
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying
- Apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement
- After application, discard pad and wash hands
Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor
|Witch Hazel 50%||Astrigent|
|Inactive Ingredients: |
Water, glycerin, propylene glycol, sodium citrate, citric acid, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- Do not put directly in the rectum by using fingers or any medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Rectal bleeding occurs
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.