Visine, Dry Eye Relief, Lubricant Eye Drops, Tired Eye, 1/2 fl oz (15 ml)
- Expiration Date: September 1 2022
- Date First Available: March 18 2016
Shipping Weight:0.03 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: VSN-49309
- UPC Code: 312547493093
- Package Quantity: 0.5 fl oz
8.9 x 4.3 x 2.5 cm , 0.02 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Up to 10 Hrs Comfort
- Starts to Relieve Dry Eye in Seconds
- Soothes + Revives Tired Eyes from Screen Time Irritation
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- For protection against further irritation.
Adults and children 6 years of age and over: put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
|Polyethylene glycol 400 1%||Lubricant|
|Inactive ingredients: Ascorbic acid, boric acid, dextrose, glycerin, glycine, hypromellose, magnesium chloride, polyquaternium-42, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium lactate, sodium phosphate dibasic|
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Remove contact lenses before using
- Do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- Replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- You feel eye pain
- Changes in vision occur
- Redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- Condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at room temperature.
Do not use if VISINE® imprinted neckband on bottle is broken or missing.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.