Wow Skin Science, Onion Black Seed Hair Oil, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)
- Expiration Date: May 1 2023
- Date First Available: December 11 2020
Shipping Weight:0.28 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: WSS-28100
- UPC Code: 810005281003
- Package Quantity: 6.8 fl oz
18.3 x 5.6 x 5.1 cm , 0.24 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Skin Science
- Non-Sticky Non-Greasy Hair Oil for Silkier & Stronger Hair
- Onion, Black Seed Oil with Almond, Castor, Jojoba, Olive & Coconut Oils
- Pure Cold Pressed Oil Blend
- No Mineral Oil, Silicones, Synthetic Fragrance
- Dermatologically Tested
- Cruelty Free
- 100% Vegan
- Gluten Free
- For Daily Use - Suits All Hair Types
All About Using Hair Oils
- Hair oil is the oldest known conditioner that protects weak, damaged strands.
- Hair oil blends help stimulate hair roots.
- Hair oils have fatty acids that replace lipids in your hair which helps to prevent hair thinning and split ends.
- Regular head massage with warm oil helps improve blood circulation in the scalp.
- To prevent split ends and seal the cuticles, apply oil on your hair strands.
- Avoid keeping the oil on your scalp for more than a day as it can attract dirt and grime to the roots and clog them.
WOW Skin Science Onion Black Seed hair Oil is a nutrition rich oil that helps to control hair and scalp problems
It is a blend of cold-pressed oils. This hair oil helps to nourish your hair and scalp. Also helps to control and manage major hair worries. It assists in transforming dull, lifeless, weak hair. It is a non-sticky and non-greasy hair oil. It is fast-absorbing and gets easily soaked into the scalp.
How the natural actives work...
- Onion seed oil: Rich in flavonoids, sulphur, rich compounds and vitamins B,C D & E; helps strengthen strands, unclog blocked roots and protect against scalp problems.
- Black Seed Oil: Helps reduce dryness and scalp eruptions.
- Sweet Almond Oil: It is rich in protein and vitamin E: helps to soften hair, repair and strengthen strands.
- Coconut Oil: It is vitamin rich and has essential fatty acids; helps to soothe scalp and condition hair, prevent scalp build-up, restore natural strength and shine.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Contains Vitamin E and essential fatty acids; helps to nourish the scalp, improve hair condition and soothe dry, irritated scalp.
- Moroccan Argan Oil: It is a rich source of vitamin E and fatty acids; helps to condition hair and scalp, soften dry rough strands and tame frizz.
- Castor Oil: Contains high levels of essential fatty acids; strengthen hair roots.
- Jojoba Oil: It is rich in vitamins C & E, copper and zinc; helps to nourish the scalp and improve hair volume and thickness.
This hair oil helps to...
- Tame frizz
- Boost gloss
- Balance scalp condition
Pump out a generous quantity of the oil depending on your hair volume and length. Gently massage onto scalp focusing on the roots, then work it through the length of your hair. Leave on for at least half an hour before shampooing. For better results keep it overnight.
Lush hair tip: For stimulating the roots and improve blood circulation, do a thorough scalp massage with the oil for few minutes. Wrap your hair in a hot towel for 15-20 minutes and then shampoo. Do this twice a week. It helps strengthen the strands.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.