Xlear, Natural Saline Nasal Spray with Xylitol, Fast Relief, 0.75 fl oz (22 ml)
Best By: November 2025
- Date First Available: February 2009
- Product Code: XLR-00001
- UPC Code: 700596000018
- Package Quantity: 22.18 ml
- Dimensions: 3.8 x 4.8 x 10.2 cm , 0.05 kg
Frequently purchased together
- America's #1 Best Selling*
- Natural Saline
- Alleviates Congestion, Relieves Sinus Pressure
- Fast Relief
- Also Recommended for Seasonal Nasal Irritation
- Non GMO Project Verified
Uses: Alleviates congestion. Gently cleans sinus and nasal passages. Washes away pollutants, irritants and other airborne contaminants. Helps soothe and moisturize nasal passages due to low humidity, pollutants, overuse of nasal decongestants and other nasal irritants. Thins & loosens mucous secretions.
Doctor recommended. Safe to use daily. Safe for children. Natural and drug free.
- Effects irritant's ability to adhere to nasal membranes.
- Natural, fast and effective
- Safe for daily use anytime
- No rebound, non-additive
- Not a drug - safe for pregnant and nursing mothers
- Gentle enough for infants
- Washes away dust and pollen
- Patented hydrating formula with xylitol
- Alleviates congestion
- Gently cleans, soothes and moisturizes the sinuses and nasal passages.
- Washes away pollutants, irritants and airborne contaminants.
Whether you need Maximum, Moderate or Daily Care, the Xlear Sinus Care System has the right product for you.
- Frontal Sinus
- Ethmoid Sinus
- Sphenoid Sinus
- Maxillary Sinus
*Nasal spay with xylitol
Clear the nasal passageway by gently blowing your nose before using Xlear. Insert nozzle into nostril and squeeze bottle while breathing in through your nose. Remove nozzle from nostril before allowing bottle to re-inflate. Spray 2-4 times in each nostril. When nose is completely blocked, lie down for five minutes after spraying. Clean nozzle after use & replace safety cap. Use at least twice daily - morning & night. Xlear is safe to use as often as needed for optimal health to cleanse sinuses and nasal passages. [Can be used as drops for children.]
Purified water, xylitol, saline, grapefruit seed extract.
The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection. Keep out of the reach of children. Clean nozzle after each use and replace the cap.
Safety Sealed: Clear shrink band on inside bottle for your protection. Do not use if seal is missing or visibly tampered with.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.