SG

Posted on Jan 11, 2022
Worth every penny!!

I bought it for my sister. The size and amount is just right, as you should take a break after a 2-3 months consummation and then start again in 2-3 months. She highly recommends it. According to her she noticed new hair growth after around 2 weeks of consummation. Also her nails as well as skin is looking much better. And lastly, it is good for the nerves, one doesn't feels as "stiff" as before. It's a top product, according to her, highly recommended.

2425c03e-2f6f-4ae9-a228-9c8f25b35ef9
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

This supplement contains B group vitamins in the amounts our body needs. DO NOT BE AFRAID of the provided percentages of daily values: B vitamins are water-soluble and the excess will simply leave your body with urine. It provides energy, supports the cardiovascular system and the brain. B vitamins convert carbohydrates, fats and proteins from food into energy. I took 1 tablet a day in the morning also to strengthen the immunity and to recover from spontaneous hair loss. After taking them the urine turns bright yellow, don't be alarmed :)

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Great for long lasting energy. One in the morning really helps to keep me alert on busy days at work. After ordering multiple times, I've found that the strength and quality are very consistent. I don't takethis every day, only when I need a bit of extra oomph. Highly recommended!

LianaLuna
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

This is high quality supplement with vitamin B Complex. There are 60 tablets in the package. Tablets are small size. They don’t have any taste or smell. B vitamins are very important for metabolism and nervous system. This complex is high potency. I feel more energy. And I like the effect. Also my hair looks much better.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I needed B-100 Complex. Unfortunately iHerb was out of it but was kind enough to give me B-50 complex for the same price as B-100 complex. That was very nice and I am able to continue using the same brand . I hope when it is time to order again I will be able to get the B-100 complex.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

These are excellent value for money and have good ingredients and far more economical than many other brands, and they do the job just as well. Its a small well sealed bottle that keeps the pills fresh. Remember that these are more powerful B vitamins (have higher concentrations of ingredients) than the typical B complex variety so it's best to take them with a full meal. Recommended.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I have notice a great deal of energy increase. This is because i don’t feel totally burnout after work especially for me since my travel is about 75 minutes one way. Imagine almost 3 hours of travel in a day.

b0f8e570-e818-449f-a087-f6ecbf822bd5
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Wow, this complex b is great, after about 40 minutes of taking a tablet i feel energized, the effect lasts about 8 hours on me.

3f2ff462-6c78-4dff-a145-a473d7c10a8d
Posted on May 28, 2022

Timing is everything if you want the best effects from a B complex. I notice an increase in my energy and metabolism if taken in the morning. It's potency is greater if you take it separately from vitamin C. My nervous system feels stronger and the quality of ingredients great.