SG

Posted on May 22, 2022

high quality ingredients , size is good , very effective for vitamins deficiency and so much benefits, makes my energy higher than usual, great for my joints bones muscles and nerves , skin and hair , good for sleep , and great for improving immune system, no bad taste , suitable for all ages , packaged very well , Loved it worked very good for me thanks iherb

3773c302-895d-4f8a-aba6-64c8b55d5f62
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Not bad, haven’t taking for too long. Shipping was very fast. They are a tad bit on the larger sz as far as vitamin goes, in case anyone may have trouble with that. I take with other supplements and have no problems. Not so big just bigger than my petite vitamins. May order more.

c23dcdda-2d3a-40e3-852b-8b0ef38a24b9
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This is the best vitamin I've ever tried. It's been a week since I started taking this wonderful supplement and I can feel an amazing difference in my mood and energy levels. It's like a burst of strength and energy! After just two weeks, my skin looked better, my hair was shinier, and I had more pep in my step than ever before.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I've tried many supplements and other products to help with my health issues as I have high blood pressure, high cholesterol and no real interest in running. But this one is great! It works almost immediately and helps me feel better mentally, physically. Even our pets like it too.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I have a lot of experience with vitamins and supplements. I am taking them for my health, immunity, mood and well-being. This vitamin has improved my health and quality of life, got me feeling better and more active than ever. A huge benefit from this product is the burst of strength and energy it gives you. I feel better than I have in a long time

Posted on May 1, 2022

I just started taking this vitamin, and I can already tell a difference in my health. My mood is better, and I have more energy than before. It also helps with the quality of life issues such as fatigue. I feel like it's a well-rounded supplement that works for me in many different ways.

excellent quality for my daily suplement.the best ingredient. it gives energy for may daily house routine.its good for my nervous system.good metabolism. .easy to swallow the size and it taste good..the package is good. I fell good effect to me.thank you iherb budget friendly.😘🥰🙏🏻Good for daily supplements for our health high potency also folic acid and niacin flush .❤️❤️❤️

fcd19edc-1be3-40fe-83a5-b71bbe4fcd2a
Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I bought this product for my mom as part of her daily supplement. She is diabetic and part of complications is neuropathy. This product aids her in easing the pain and because of this product she don’t need to take paracetamol because she seldom have pain especially on her feet. We like it and will continue to have this as part of our daily supplement.

c97af02e-b8b7-4675-8c64-9fa3138d20bb
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Great, I always order from this brand and I never had any problems with the quality, taste or the package. The dosage is excellent and the capsule size too, the price was great and it's a great antioxidant, helps with my energy and immune system, I will buy again for sure

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Excellent B Complex with Vitamin C for a reasonable price! Thiamine supports healthy blood sugar metabolism, helps protect body tissues from glycation end products, blocks cellular aging, and protects the body from the negative effects of smoking and alcohol. Niacin lowers blood cholesterol, which is a major risk factor for cardiovascular disease. Riboflavin plays an important role in carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism, and in maintaining eye health. Vitamin C strengthens the immune system, accelerates the wound healing process, influences hormone synthesis, participates in collagen synthesis and regulates hematopoiesis. Recommend!