SG

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I buy this for my wife that need to take calcium supplement. For this brand, it is cheaper to buy it here rather than going to the local pharmacy. She don't feel any different after taking calcium but I think it may take a longer time to see the effects.

437dc12b-e9c8-42a9-8fe3-c8a2899d85ba
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Thank you iHerb! Finally I received my orders in a very good condition and very good packaging. Expected delivery is bet 23-29 Sept but to my surprise it came earlier as expected. SMSA courier is fast! Will be trying this vitamins I ordered for my husband and myself too.

c3b87269-e8e2-4844-8b8f-ec1394860b13
8120bbd3-f769-4fa7-8e19-febcc8edbcbe
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I've been using this vitamin for about a month. I really like it. It does what is says it does, I'm in love with how my mind and body feels after taking this supplement. I've noticed more energy and a change in mood since taking this vitamin.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I can't say enough good things about this vitamin. I have used it for a year now and noticed that my energy levels are higher, my mood is better, and I feel more (self-assured and confident). My energy levels have always been pretty low so this little supplement was the difference between staying awake through a long day of work or being tired all day long

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This Vitamin is a perfect quality product. Very satisfied with the quality and performance of this vitamin. I take one bottle with every meal. It does not cause any stomach pain or discomfort, which for me is a big deal. This product is excellent for a wide range of health issues, from allergies to chronic fatigue syndrome. I regularly spend hours everyday reading whitepapers and scientific

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I wanted to write a testimonial because I'm a huge fan of this vitamin. I have been using it for about two months now (once or twice a week) and can't believe how amazing it is. It's helped me get stronger and increased my energy levels. It also helps to keep my skin clear and clean. All in all, this vitamin is definitely worth

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for more than 1 month and I would say, it's one of the best supplements I've ever taken. It significantly improved my energy level and gave me a burst of energy while while working out or exercising. The quality of vitamins is exactly as described.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I've been using this vitamins since it arrived on my doorstep. I have no idea how I lived without it. My order was shipped quickly, and the packaging is discreet and elegant. The pills really are worth their weight in gold, and I would recommend them to anyone struggling with being ill or feeling under the weather.

1981

I love this company! i had never heard of this before i started working with them. They are wonderful, very engaging, and have helped my family stay healthy for years. I would recommend their products to anyone who is looking for quality supplements that actually work and are natural. I am so glad i stumbled upon them when i did!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I will say I am very impressed with this product. I am working on my doctorate in Physical Education and have always had an interest in nutrition. I have tried all kinds of supplements, but nothing works as well as this one. It really does what it says and made a noticeable difference to my energy level and general health.