SG

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Good quality, easy to digest, excellent combination of ingredients, good quantity of tablets, size of tablets is easy to swallow, great supplement to use to improve the natural immune system, supportive anti-oxxidant, needs to be taken daily, a trustworthy brand, well packaged in plastic jar, high potency, gentle in the stomach

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I really like this brand and bought this on sale just to try it out. It's a powerful antioxidant and more of a preventative thing so you may not notice any immediate difference, but over time you may see a change in your skin and energy. I'm not a huge fan of the oversized plastic packaging but I do like the product and the price so I probably will buy this again. It's a good supplement to add to a preventative and anti-aging regimen because it's good for fighting free-radicals.

i bought this for me and my daughter 8y.o. For me i take 2 capsules a day anti-oxident is very important) My daughter, she has SLE disease she have been getting pednisolone and inject MTX and consume immucept for over 4 years I just bought this for her she takes together with multivitamin grape seed OMEGA probiotic enzymes Now she could decrease prednisolone I hope she getting well without taking medicine and injection soon!

6f585c60-fa6c-45e4-95ed-64d5c8043f5a
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

You can’t find any better value than 21st Century’s products for the same content & type. Kudos for keeping prices affordable to all classes of people

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

My mother had thyroid cancer then the surgery was done. And she takes antioxidant vitamins to protect her cells so she has been eating grape seed extract for many years. She is currently in good health with the supplement of iherb.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Have taken for decades, but lately I have not found this produce in stores locally. IHerb makes my life much easier with have this item in stock.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Love it, and hope it will help me a lot during summer time, will buy it again, so far very good! also decent price, can't beat that one! Also clean and good quality ingredients.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

The best relation cost benefit that i found in grape seeds, 200 times. This substance can fight against free radicals, toxins, bad digestion, bad liver, with an efective antioxidant action. Grapes are used by our ancestors and grapes are a divine present of nature to our bodies.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Products are of high quality, fast delivery, are the vitamins and minerals that the body needs daily or as recommended to eat. Impressed after using this online shopping service.