SG

Posted on May 12, 2022

Great quality tea , size is good , effective for constipation and so much benefits in loosing weight, I’m using it for months now i feel my stomach is in better health , no bad taste , suitable for all ages , packaged very well , Loved it worked very good for me thanks iherb

add6a930-6ea4-4c4d-9a0e-073226058689
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

not sure abt myself, but i bought 3 of them as my friend request. She said the taste lf cranberry so gud. Also now she loss some kg thanks to this supplement. she said by drink this tea... the eager to eat become lesser. Ofcourse still need regular exercise to loss weight! gud luck to others too.. and thanks iHerb

53aa38da-d70c-41c0-b67e-02eb8c5730d6
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

great tea,smells really nice, I take one tea bag at night(7pm-8pm), and around that time in the morning I go to relieve myself. work perfectly really clean all the digestive system and make me loose some weight. the only thing I can say is that if u let it brew longer,the longer time or even all day u will spend in the toilet, so be careful, I suggest to start with 2 min brew and see how each one react.

e09047ae-461b-4f8e-a64a-9727ee17bb23
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

This is the one I like out of the three flavors I bought, it's delicious and very fragrant, it smells fruity, I drink it once a day, I can feel it hitting me, I can poop two to three times a day, it's good to people who will have a hard time pooping, I will order again.

3eacad37-9363-4407-86ad-e254a95b16a9
08159c45-57b9-44d1-b59e-73098dd3612b
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I did not started using this tea but i hope it will work. It is affordable and arrived earlier than expected date. I already opened this though and smells so good, love the smell of raspberry cannot wait to try it hopefully soon on my restday. Will update here soon after using this tea.

e4b67fef-8722-4094-9fc1-d4c7b84cc5a0
4be17784-9b21-49a9-8ed7-9fc394302d4d
Posted on Nov 8, 2021

wow! i love this product!! i love the fruity taste, the smell and the way it detox!!i never had painfully stomach compared to what i experienced before from the other detox tea! really gonna buy again and also will try other flavors!!! one of my best lists looking forward to it!! thank you I herb!!!

30f60540-16b0-4a7b-80a2-f713a5a24db3
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

The taste and the quality the product are very good. I did not loose weight yet but the tea cleans the intestine very well. It is better to be careful the very first day as you may have belly pains or diarrhea. Senna is strong and you must use it carefully. I advice to take the product at 7.00 or 8.00 PM not later.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Drink this tea every night, the next morning just defecate, clean the dirt in the body. But you should not drink in the morning or afternoon when you have activities outside the home.

d71618e8-98a8-41f4-beef-77a73add9c5c
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Great to have the items arrived within less than a week from order to Singapore. Everything seems in good condition and long expiry date. First time buying based on good reviews , will update my review after using.

342e3edc-1738-46b3-a004-864f5e138498