SG

Posted on May 15, 2022

Great quality tea , size is good , effective for constipation and so much benefits in loosing weight, I’m using it for months now i feel my stomach is in better health , no bad taste , suitable for all ages , packaged very well , Loved it worked very good for me thanks iherb

28e9cadb-d783-407e-845b-2981ead84071

This is my 3rd time time buy this product, the first time i buy peach flavour, 2nd time is cranberry flavour, both maybe contain artificial flavour, so the fragrant is very strong and good. This one maybe only make with natural flavour, so the fragrant not strong. For myself, i like peach flavour the most. ☆☆ This slim tea, the effect is good, not strong, after drink 5-8 hr, your stomach will feel little pain (not strong), then mean it is time for you to go toilet, just 1 time smoothly, then ok. I think this product is FOR SLIM and who got CONSTIPATION. i recommend.

7e4b6f8b-e20a-40b6-bc3b-22f3033e1fa6
aa581c2f-0c10-44a4-8e2a-1b7ab1692393
Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I got these and the lemon flavored one and I can say that I love both of them! Taste is great and it doesn’t smell like medicinal herbs like many senna-infused detox teas. I used a tea bag last night and this morning, I went to the bathroom three times. There’s no stomach cramping or foul gas but it makes you go empty your bowels. I felt lighter and better after. Get yours and drink one every night if you really want to cleanse your system but be sure to be close to the bathroom the morning after. Highly recommended!

Posted on May 20, 2022

This is very good if you have constipation problem. I got this without reading the ingredients and I tried it once and ended up in the bathroom all night. I then gave it to my mom who has chronic constipation and said that it was what she has been looking for her entire life. She uses it every once in a while when she needs to. It smells amazing as well.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I've been using this herbal slimming tea for years! I bought it years ago, back when I was dieting and realized it works great as a natural laxative! I suffer from IBS-C and the ingredients in it, the sienna leaves specifically, help to alleviate my chronic constipation. It has a pretty good flavor too!

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

The best of its kind. Very happy with the product. iHERB is the top company i am dealing for many years. I dont mind even paying high taxes as I am in cyprus as they offer the best products and best service. Thank you once more for another smooth transaction

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product!

19c48f08-1680-4025-85fb-1ee836dd4b69
Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Bought this for my girlfriend. This makes her go to the bathroom frequently and makes her lose appetite. She likes the taste as well. She thinks its effective if consumed continuously.

003e9ab5-ee5a-4353-9f9c-3590a9a06c9f
Posted on Nov 1, 2021

the product arrived very fast although shipping usually takes a while. very satisfied with the shipping and logistics. the packaging and boxing are top notch as well. cannot wait to use it.

5eec7cae-59c6-49d8-897d-322fa5475525