SG

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

This is a great multivitamin/multimineral tablets, It very easy to swallow and digest. I have never used multivitamin supplements before now but since I started using this I have started noticing improvements in my physical well-being which hitherto has been on the decrease. I have a poor diet habit and I found this to be of a great help. I bought for myself and similar ones for my aged parents.

08be279e-5a36-4572-9a83-5dad13ed0b6b
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Got this for my dad for overall immunity and health. Given his daily job, he has to commute a lot and sometimes at the end of the day, he feels tired. Since taking this supplement, he even wakes up feeling great for his age and is able to get through his day very well.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Got this for my uncle for him to take it daily. According to him, the pills were larger than his normal ones but he was okay with the size. The pills are pretty much taste flavorless to take with food. My uncle is now in his 70's now this brand and the style was a great choice overall.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I Got this for my father ( He has severe heart failure, i checked with his cardiologist before giving him the vitamins) & my grand father (Suffering from malnutrition cause he doesn't eat much as he's in his 90s). They've been on it for 4+ Months now, and both of them told me that they're happy with the energy levels they have had since starting to take the multivitamin. I'll keep purchasing it for them.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Switched to this product from Sentry Adults sometime ago because I learned that senior people need more VB12 but less iron. This product perfectly matches such meeds. It packs more VB12(25 mcg vs 6 mcg) and no iron (Adults formulation contains18 mg). Interestingly, I immediately noticed change in color and odor of my feces. While I was taking the Adults formulation, it had dark, almost black tone and strange metallic smell(probably because of excess iron). After changing to the Senior version it returned to normal brownish color and has no more metallic smell.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I am in Rome and i ordered this product for my parents in the Philippines it arrives in time to them in the province and just 1 week of taking it they said that they already regain their strenght its just a miracle my parents love them i will definitely order again for them five stars for this.

These tabs are pretty big, but you can always break them in half and drink them down. They as well have no after taste and they dissolve quickly. It contains all the essential vitamins to keep yourself as senior healthy and to constantly boost up your immune system. Great multivitamin with added vitamins and minerals for people over age 50 for a great price that in addition as well boost up your energy. Taking one daily with meal is just perfect.

The quality is great, the ingredients are great, the capsules, the package, all together are perfect, couple with such a low price. All the vitamins and minerals are there. A perfect product for my age. Easy to swallow capsules. The formula has no iron which is great. The potency is great, almost all vitamins and minerals are 100% or more of the daily recommended dose.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

These are as fine as any Vitamin C I've tried. The 300 caplet bottle will last me most of a year. Important for me is the absence of rose hips and having the ingredients available to see before I buy. I can say I'm very pleased with Amazon Elements Vitamin C. These are not the first Amazon Elements supplements I've tried. I was very pleased with Amazon Elements Tumeric Complex and that helped me decide to give these a try. I'm glad I did.