SGD

Bad ingredients

Posted by 4934334604610220393 on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very bad ingredients : limonene, alcohol. I suggest you not to buy this for your skin. I could look okay and helpful for a while. it's just temporary. In the long term, it's harmful to your skin. I'm already regreting that I ordered it and did not look at the ingredients with more attetion. (There were too much compliments of this review)

High quality product! Click my name to visit my page for more reviews!!!

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My wife uses this wonderful gel for 2 years already, it has a nice fresh scent, it's a very tender thing with nothing but natural ingridients.Contributes to wrinkle treatment. Has a really refreshing effect, the skin becomes less creamy, healthier! While this product is aviable to purchase, we have nothing more to observe , 'cause this one is the best ! **** **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

not good

Posted by 4630979605312330199 on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Caused me skin sensitivity and pain and tighten strongly I fatty skin and did not suit me Been tried by my sister and her skin fatty strongly and the same symptoms Acunnina advised her to use it once per week because it dries and tightens and hurts

Great daily cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1026535 on Aug 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Does not clog the pores of my skin and does not dry out my skin. I have used it for several years and do not plan on changing.

To strong

Posted by Reviewer2128988 on Jun 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Refreshing smell but this is for a person with very oily skin, I got t- zone skin type, and this totalt stripped all moisture from my face. This made my skin produce extra sebium. So it was det and tight and more oily then ever. I jused it as handsoap in the End.

THE BEST GEL I'VE USED

Posted by Reviewer1138173 on Oct 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

EASY TO USE AND REALLY CLEANS WITHOUT DRYING. BETTER THAN JASON OR KISS MY FACE. WHAT A FRESH SCENT OF CITRUS. SEEING A DIFFERENCE AFTER 7 DAYS. LOVE IT!!

nurse

Posted by Reviewer1275905 on Jun 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i love the smell of this and it really cleanses beautifully, removing all makeup.

A huge disappointment

Posted by Reviewer2589776 on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have some previous satisfactory experience of Avalon body lotions and after reading so many positive reviews, I decided to order Vitamin C Refreshing Gel. The gel smells great and is very refreshing experience to lather on your skin in the morning, but that's about the only positive thing about it. My skin absolutely just broke out with tens of little itchy zits all over my cheeks after using this for 2 days. And my skin has NEVER been sensitive to any products and tolerates any kinds of cosmetics. Naturally I thought it will tolerate this one as well. But unfortunately not. After using this, my skin felt so pimply when touched and looked really bad, like rash everywhere. I stopped the use and after 3-4 days, my skin healed. Needless to say, I won't use this anymore and will throw it away or give someone with disclaimer that it might cause something like this.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Nov 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cleans makeup off easily and the smell is so divine!

Nettoie

Posted by 4631226361141671811 on Feb 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bonne odeur, nettoie bien. Pas d'éclat du teint constaté, pique parfois!