Yummy moisture :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very nice, little, compact source for lip therapy...not to mention that the flavors are DE-licious!!! New to the brand by chance, I'm finding the quality of this lip balm to be a very high quality...my new favorite brand, actually... The variety of flavors lends an easy way of breaking up the monotony of lip balm, too :) I purchased this four-pack after my mother gave me a stick of Vanilla balm to try... I'm on my way to adding more of these little 4-packs to my cart to give to friends as gifts :)

מוצר חביב למדי

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

מה שאהבתי במיוחד הוא שהשפתונים עשויים מחומרים טבעיים בלבד. השפתונים בעלי ריח חזק של צמחים ושמנים שלא כול אחד יעריך. בלי צבע, לא דביקים ונספגים די מהר. בעצם השפתון מורגש על השפתיים כמו כול שפתון טיפולי אחר רק טבעי ומחיר נוח. לא מתחרטת על הקנייה. ממליצה בחום למי שלא ניסה עדיין

Great Lip Balms.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

These natural lip balms are all really nice tasting and do not sting at all.....even on very sore and damaged lips. Being on a heavy drug that is very severe on lips, I tried every lip balm!! Gotta have one with me everyday!!

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on November 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried probably a hundred chapsticks and all left me wanting more - usually leaving me with dry or cracked lips the next day without use or having to reapply every hour or so. I love this chapstick because I could go a day without use and I still notice that my lips aren't dry or cracked. I have really dry skin normally anyway so finding a chapstick that even helps somewhat is hard! This really helps my lips stay crack and dry free. The price is great too for an all organic, petroleum - free product! Nothing wrong with petroleum, I used to use it quite often for dry skin - it just seems to be a short temporary and cheap fix. This stuff leaves lastly results - at least for my skin type! The total for this pack was about 8.50 when I purchased it - which comes out to about 2.12 per stick. That is cheaper that the ordinary store chapsticks and even Burt's Bees - and this product is all organic and made of all natural oils and scents!

Lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this brand of lip balms. It goes on smoothly and isn't sticky. My family uses these all the time.

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

It does not contain sunflower oil like other lib balms I tried and even after using for a long time there is no rancid smell. I live in the tropics so lip balms containing sunflower oil tend to get rancid quickly after opening.

In love

Posted by potiholic on February 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love with Badger Balm lipsticks. My favorite one is the lavander and orange scented. Vanilla one is so indulgence... ^_^

My all time favourite lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the texture. Moisturises well and doesn't have that waxy smell and texture you get from other lip balms. Effective on my lips and keeps them comfortable and soft.

I love Badger lip balms

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

They are the best. There's just something about them. They feel really good on my lips. These products leave a very subtle sheen that slowly melts in, leaving my lips perfectly hydrated. All of these flavors were very good. My faves from this pack are the Tangerine and the Vanilla. All natural and how cute is that badger with the wand?

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

I should try this product sooner. I often use Sierra Bees, but they are seem fine only in summer. Burt's Bee is too bad either in hot or dry weather, very disappointing. For those who can buy Dr. bronner and living in Japan like me, the price is too high (800¥???). Yesterday I try this and love it immdiately! Very good in dry weather. So I will use it since later on and say goodbye to SB..