Better then first time I took HA, read below why!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

The first time I tried HA, it had no effect at 50mg/day. Now, I tried this brand which has 100mg, I take one/day before bed, and I notice I'm more flexible when I go to the gym. Not 5 stars, cause it doesn't state where this HA comes from???? Chicken, fermented???

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my second bottle of this product and I really like it. It helps with my joints and I really like that it is vegan.

Dry lips and Sore tongue

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have to stop taking this product after 1 month as it makes my lips dry and my tongue sored (like having aphthous ulcer) even though I drink lots of water. Most of Hyaluronic Acid products identify Sodium Content clearly except this one. No more dry lips and sore tongue issues after stop taking the product for a week. Non-animal HA might not be suitable for me in this case.

lifting u boci

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nisam očekivala puno, ali iznenađena sam i oduševljena. Pore su nestale nakon nekoliko dana. Lice mi izgleda sve mlađe . Obavezno naručujem ponovo.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good. I like it I thonk it makes the skin softer

good combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

can't say I noticed big changes on my skin,or improvements and I used 2 bottles....but the stuff in there is good for you so I would recommend you try it and see for yourself.

good price but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wife has been using it for a month and she didn't notice any changes.

Goood product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

Goood product

Posted by Medea on November 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

It surely helps my sensitive skin and sore joints. Much easier to stretch and the skin is smooth and glowing. Doesn't help with wrinkles though

good product