Posted by darlingnovember on May 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

My cats go crazy for this!! Sometimes I crush it up and sprinkle it over their normal food, sometimes I just give a small bite as a treat, and sometimes I put it in a bowl and pour water over it. They love it either way, and I feel good knowing that the only ingredient is chicken, not a lot of nast filler and etc.

Perfect for the meal

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

couple chunks with warn water would be perferct one meal for my dog.

a huge hit

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

My cats love this particular chicken, soaked in water and then fed as treats. They seem to prefer it over all other brands I've tried.

Yeah - treats!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

7 paws up. After dinner treats are the best part of the day! - Cecil, Isaac, Bentley, Simon, Thomas, Chester & Howard (we are cats so Mommy wrote this for us)

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

My dog loves this! Will buy again :)

My kitty crazy about it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have a 4 month kitty. he loves it so much more than a meal. do not feed too much, It'll cause a serious diarrhea. without it, it's so good to feed him

I ve never received this item

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Waiting more than half a year to received it and it was stopped by customs in Mexico and none even bother to help me with compensation

my babies adore it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

everyday treat my my darlngs

Addictive treats

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

My cat loves this product, I cannot even grab the bag to move it somewhere else that he is already claiming his treats! I like the size of the pieces, they are a little bit bigger than usual, which keeps him entertained for a while. It also gives me peace of mind knowing that it is just 100% natural chicken and there are no other additives. Absolutely recommended.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

my 2 cats are crazy about it they wait every morning for me next to their food drawer for it xD plus it’s a healthy choice for ur little ones!