am

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This oil is very liquid, odorless. Hair is nourished and non-fat but it is not a pure argan oil. Sis aliejus yra labai skystas, bekvapis, kaip ir bet kuris aliejus plaukus maitina, taciau nera tikras argano aliejus, geriausiu atveju stipriai skiestas su alyvuogiu aliejumi ar vandeniu :)

Not real

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is not real argan oil, not even sure if its a blend. Real argan oil must be stored in an amber bottle or it will be spoiled. And this is not even spoiled argan, the consistency is off, the smell is off. Its just sticky and probably comedogenic unlike real argan oil which has 0 on the comedogenic scale. Please do not buy this, do your research, find quality argan oil, it will probably be more expensive but totally worth it.

way too thick and sticky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used this argan oil on my dry hair and it was way too thick and sticky. it was not smooth at all and it made my hair way too heavy and oily even though I just used the tiniest amount. I have had way better argan oils before. Would not buy again.

Perfect oil

Posted by MykaelSalinas on Feb 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This oil is very lightly scented and not thick and heavy. Absorbs quickly on hair and skin but still feel mositurized.

I use this product on my hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to mix with other oils for my hair and it works great.

Argan Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product will buy again, helps moisturize skin and great for acne..

How do you get BAD argan oil?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bad argan oil happens when the oil is too runny, usually. This case is different however... it's not runny, it's very thick but STICKY. Does not absorb well and ends up feeling like vaseline in the hair. Nasty. Revolting and smells like cheap cooking oil.

Lovely hair and skin

Posted by ekstravirgin on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

the oil is a great treatment both for skin and hair that has been damaged by sun in the summer and by the cold in winter. BOth young and old benefit from a few drops!

HYDRATING.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The cheapest Argan oil so far and it really hydrating! I love it. Works great on my natural hair. I strongly recommend it.

My ideal moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil as a facial moisturizer in the evening and I'm loving it right now! Perfect for my combinated, sensitive skin!