It Really Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2007 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical, but I figured, what the heck...I am SOOOOOO pleasantly surprised! It actually does work better than your "traditional" deoderants. A word of caution....if you have irritated skin, this product will BURN!!! It's salt! ;-) Highly, highly recommend!

Posted by IherbBrazill on August 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excelente desodorante, um dos únicos recomendado pelo instituto anti câncer. Benefícios: não mancha a roupa, é incolor, não tem cheiro, não tem risco de câncer e o melhor, dura mais de um ano (muito econômico)!!!Recomendadíssimo!!! Excellent deodorant, recommended by one of the only anti cancer institute. Benefits: does not stain clothes, is colorless, no smell, no cancer risk and better, lasts longer than a year (very economical)!! Recommend too!!

This is the only one I use...

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

I live in a tropical region where it is always hot, and have been using this every day for a long time. No real problems here, but if I think I will be in situations where I might be sweating a lot, I'll bring it along for re-application, as the salts can wash away after some time.. This does not damage clothing, and lasts a looong time..

best product for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is the best deodorant I found for sensitive skin. It also does not leave marks on clothes. the crystal can not really be used completely though as about 2/3 into the product it becomes to rough on the skin due to large number of pores.

It works!

Posted by Joey on November 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

It does what it says. Forms a thin film on your skin and eliminate odor-causing bacteria, rather than blocking your pores. You might still sweat throughout the day, but without odor. It does its work without putting any harsh chemicals onto your skin.

Skeptical at first, now I'm sold

Posted by pareedus on August 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great. I only bought one to try and I'm now buying a second for my husband, who also is very happy with it. Will last a LONG time from what I can tell, too!

Works so far

Posted by mikeeey on January 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is winter time and I use this deodorant. It works well.

Crystal Body Deodorant, Crystal Stick, 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2008 | Verified Purchase

No Aluminum & it works great; great for pre-teens as well; great iHerb price as usual

Great idea

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2007 | Verified Purchase

I prefer this wide crystal container type than the round crystal type. It is easier to grip and apply.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

It works very well when used according to the directions, right out of the shower. It doesn't work as well if used other times. It has no smell, which is great for helping others who are sensitive to chemicals.