it works and all natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

i am going to purchase another bottle. . bear in mind, we cannot eliminate stretch marks. i am happy that it helps to lighten the looks of stretch marks . the it also lighten scar mark , etc. please do not expect it works like magic that will eliminate marks overnights. give it a month and you will see obvious improvement. 这个我也超级喜欢的。 这是唯一一瓶, 天然有机的产品, 但是非常有效。 妊娠纹是不会完全消失的, 就是很明显的减少。 还有其他身体的斑点也是有明显的帮助。

The only C-Section cream that works wonders!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just want to say, Thank you for making this cream! I had an emergency C-Section without choice. I was in 40 hours of labour, I develop a fever and it was dangerous for my baby...😰 I had an emergency C-section 😫 My girlfriend came to visit me and bought me is special C-Section cream, "bless her heart" I used it immediately after the bandage came off, I applied it on my staples three times a day, when I went to remove my staples I continued to apply the cream. 1 year later I'm still buying this cream because it's so healing! I use it for everything now! I highly recommend this for any woman who is having a C-Section, you will heal in no time! See for yourself. Mommie approved 👍🏽

משחה חביבה

Posted by LidiaZ08 on July 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

משחה טובה, לפצעים, חתכים כוויות קלות ועוד. לדעתי מאוד יקרה ביחסית לכמות הקטנה שלה. הכרתי משחות טובות יותר במחירים נוחים יותר. לא אקנה אותה שוב.

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using for about a month now. This balm has really softened my scar and has reduced redness. I can't tell yet whether it'll fade away my scar. Do notice- since this balm is very oily it stains your clothes. So watch out.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice. Very small quantity.

Fantastic Multi-Purpose Product

Posted by janellea on September 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended to me for rashes, and I've since discovered that it's very effective at taking away the itch from mosquito bites as well!

Seems effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

So far seems effective, reduce redness ..

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

Scar heals well, great product!