This product is amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The real test was several years ago, when my Triglycerides number was 478(range of 25-150) and the cardiologist insisted I take Lipitor. My reply was no way, let me try my own thing first and if the next test is not greatly improved, then we'll talk. I took 2 months worth of Udo's Perfect oil caps and retested within normal range. The Dr. was in disbelief.

Everything that Erasmus says it is!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

colesterol down 60 points. I am sold on this product.

THE BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking it for over a year now and I really can see the difference. My digestive problems are gone . thanks Udo!!!!

Mr.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Too expensive. Lots of good stuff in 'em, but way too costly when you calculate that at the recommended six capsules per day, this jar only lasts a month.

Works not only for cholestrol. Surprise!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this product for liver care a few years ago after recommendation from my partner who is strength&conditioning coach for professional sports team. The first thing I noticed was that my body skin became moisturized. My cholesterol level went down even though I stop going to the gym for a year due to my knee injury. My partner says my PMS got better although I still feel irritable sometimes before my period. But come to think of it, I haven't throw things at him for ages! Now you know why he recommended it to me! Love it!

Highly recomended!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best omega I have tried so far! My husband, who is an active football player, says it gives him extra strength, and for my one year old who has extremely dry skin, where no cream helps, this does! My whole family takes it, my oldest kids, babies and adult, and we couldn't be happier!!! Highly recommended!!

The Best Oil Blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My daughter introduced me to Udo's 3-6-9 Oil Blend last year. Since I have been taking it, my fingernails are LONG and strong, my hair is in beautiful condition, and my skin looks fabulous! Taken every day, Udo's 3-6-9 Oil Blend will make a wonderful difference!

Unsaturated Oils Are Vital To Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product delivers essential oils that we all need to make hormones in our bodies and perform all the functions of health. This is by far the best product on the market, and I would recommend it highly. I have seen results, and friends of mine have seen hot flashes disappear because their bodies got the essential oils it needed to produce vital hormones.

Udo's 3,6,9 Oil Blend, 180 capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love it! Very EASY to take. Can't stand the taste and feel of just drinking it straight out of the bottle so this is perfect for me!

all fish oil is bad - but this is soy - lesser of two evils

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

All Fish oil oxidizes and that is dangerous... Using this in meantime BUT BEWARE _ FULL OF SOY