joy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The delicacy of this taste has haunted me for years. I have bought many oolongs searching for it, since the first one I tasted which was a gift from a Chinese friend. This oolong has NOT got the typical roasty taste. It is so very opposite: a delicate, subtle floral hint that only someone who TASTES the tea would appreciate. It is not rich, but superlative. Very precious. It is as if the tea were cured with flower petals, as is jasmine tea, BUT this is not an added flavoring; it is the quality of the tea itself. I can't compare it to anything. Floral gives the wrong impression, but is the closest I can think of. I will guard it from all my household.

Best Oolong tea I have had

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best Oolong tea I have had

taste real!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

im a big tea fan. so i go to buy tea everywhere in asian countries. this tea has real good quality oolong taste with tiny price. this is a bargain!

Awesome tea

Posted by Abasifreke on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tea is awesome. I like the taste and I like that I can drink it warm, cold, or hot

Nice flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great quality

Cheap substitute

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Loose leaf green tea, very nice for its price, looks like oolong tea but naturally not even close to be Ti Kuan Yin :) The package is of a good quality to hold a small amount of loose leaf tea. Summary - a nice purchase, but don't expect for a miracle :)

Interesting, but not so much oolong

Posted by Ceejayb on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

At least not any oolong I have ever tasted. This tastes like slightly perfumed gunpowder green. A very green tea in color and in flavor. Pleasant, but doesn't satisfy when I have a taste for traditional oolong.

Smooth