SGD

bad for acne prone skin

Posted by 5690971376584922930 on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

bad cream for acne-prone skin . After using I got a new acne :( Kiss My Face Cream with SPF 30 is a lot better! loša krema za kožu sklonu aknama. Nakon korištenja izbile su mi nove akne vraćam se onoj sa spf 30

Worst sunscreen ever

Posted by Reviewer1985044 on Feb 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

1) Leave a very noticeable white residue, as though it did not even absorb into your skin 2) Hard to wash off

Glue trap for your house insects

Posted by 5187474807241030186 on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I read a lot of reviews before purchasing and I was sure I would love it. I wanted a sunscreen under my makeup, that wouldn't leave a white residue. Unlike some reviews claim here, it doesn't leave a white residue, it's very easy to blend and it glides smoothly. The tube is nice, you won't make any mess with a small hole and the cap opens well. That's all about the positives. I still don't understand some of the reviews saying this would not be sticky? It feels like a layer of glue on your skin! Also, I'm okay with fragrances that most might find too much, but this one has a horrible lavender smell that I can't imagine anyone liking. Except maybe insects. I don't recommend this product.

Nooo

Posted by 4832350405667417605 on Oct 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Necesitaba un protector solar y pensé que este estaría ok. No me gusto para nada, es super aceitoso aunque aplique una pequeña cantidad. Si hace calor o está humedo siento que mi cara se derrite. Le di varias oportunidades pero realmente siento mi cara llena de aceite y pegajosa. No lo usaré más

it's too bad

Posted by 4968157631638574002 on Jan 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Make my skin oily bad look not perfect sunblock

Demasiado grasa

Posted by AnadePozuelo on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Abstenerse pieles mixtas-grasas. No me gusta mucho, me saca demasiados brillos y el olor tampoco me agrada. La dejaré para echármela en el cuerpo, en verano.

Not started using this product

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

But, I'm used to spf with a high factor. And as I read other commands I'm sure I will like it.