bad for acne prone skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

bad cream for acne-prone skin . After using I got a new acne :( Kiss My Face Cream with SPF 30 is a lot better! loša krema za kožu sklonu aknama. Nakon korištenja izbile su mi nove akne vraćam se onoj sa spf 30

Glue trap for your house insects

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I read a lot of reviews before purchasing and I was sure I would love it. I wanted a sunscreen under my makeup, that wouldn't leave a white residue. Unlike some reviews claim here, it doesn't leave a white residue, it's very easy to blend and it glides smoothly. The tube is nice, you won't make any mess with a small hole and the cap opens well. That's all about the positives. I still don't understand some of the reviews saying this would not be sticky? It feels like a layer of glue on your skin! Also, I'm okay with fragrances that most might find too much, but this one has a horrible lavender smell that I can't imagine anyone liking. Except maybe insects. I don't recommend this product.

Worst sunscreen ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

1) Leave a very noticeable white residue, as though it did not even absorb into your skin 2) Hard to wash off

Not Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This item not good very sticky

not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I don't like this sunscreen at all. It is slippery and doesn't dry/absorb well, leaving a tacky, shiny finish to my face that doesn't look good with or without makeup on top. Additionally, if I use it before swimming, even if I wait 45-60 minutes before getting in the water, it all washes down my face, stinging my eyes and tasting horrible, all the while no longer protecting me from the sun. I have since switched to Neutrogena face sunscreen, which is matte, stays in place and is all-round brilliant.

this product is very much overrated

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it's oily, smells and does NOT feel good on the skin. very disappointing.

Too thick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't have a sensitive skin, but this thing irritates me skin for some reason, and gives me tiny pimples

Wasn't What I Ordered

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been searching high and low for a 50+ face sunscreen with zinc that was still sheer and thought I had found it with this product - I have just received it and the packaging looks similar, just a bit of a different design but zinc is not listed in the ingredients!! I just checked the product picture on here to make sure it wasn't an ordering mistake on my behalf and the ingredients are nearly the same except for the zinc. So disappointing - what has happened iherb??

Nooo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Necesitaba un protector solar y pensé que este estaría ok. No me gusto para nada, es super aceitoso aunque aplique una pequeña cantidad. Si hace calor o está humedo siento que mi cara se derrite. Le di varias oportunidades pero realmente siento mi cara llena de aceite y pegajosa. No lo usaré más

it's too bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Make my skin oily bad look not perfect sunblock

1 2