bad for acne prone skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

bad cream for acne-prone skin . After using I got a new acne :( Kiss My Face Cream with SPF 30 is a lot better! loša krema za kožu sklonu aknama. Nakon korištenja izbile su mi nove akne vraćam se onoj sa spf 30

Glue trap for your house insects

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I read a lot of reviews before purchasing and I was sure I would love it. I wanted a sunscreen under my makeup, that wouldn't leave a white residue. Unlike some reviews claim here, it doesn't leave a white residue, it's very easy to blend and it glides smoothly. The tube is nice, you won't make any mess with a small hole and the cap opens well. That's all about the positives. I still don't understand some of the reviews saying this would not be sticky? It feels like a layer of glue on your skin! Also, I'm okay with fragrances that most might find too much, but this one has a horrible lavender smell that I can't imagine anyone liking. Except maybe insects. I don't recommend this product.

Worst sunscreen ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

1) Leave a very noticeable white residue, as though it did not even absorb into your skin 2) Hard to wash off

Wasn't What I Ordered

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been searching high and low for a 50+ face sunscreen with zinc that was still sheer and thought I had found it with this product - I have just received it and the packaging looks similar, just a bit of a different design but zinc is not listed in the ingredients!! I just checked the product picture on here to make sure it wasn't an ordering mistake on my behalf and the ingredients are nearly the same except for the zinc. So disappointing - what has happened iherb??

Nooo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Necesitaba un protector solar y pensé que este estaría ok. No me gusto para nada, es super aceitoso aunque aplique una pequeña cantidad. Si hace calor o está humedo siento que mi cara se derrite. Le di varias oportunidades pero realmente siento mi cara llena de aceite y pegajosa. No lo usaré más

it's too bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Make my skin oily bad look not perfect sunblock

Demasiado grasa

Posted by AnadePozuelo on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Abstenerse pieles mixtas-grasas. No me gusta mucho, me saca demasiados brillos y el olor tampoco me agrada. La dejaré para echármela en el cuerpo, en verano.

Not started using this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

But, I'm used to spf with a high factor. And as I read other commands I'm sure I will like it.