I didn't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it have high viscosity on face also i did not like it's smell I wont buy it again

over shiny finish

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

leaves face a bit sticky and has an over shining finish with a dominant rosemarin odour

Not What I Expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product was very greasy on my face.. did not absorb well as the 30 SPF version did. I hope the extra protection will be worth it.

very thin and running!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I found this to be too thin and running compared to the sensitive side 3in1. terrible to apply. left my skin oily.

Too sticky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I usually love this brand with the exception of this product. I hate the sticky feeling of this whenever I put it on. I don't really recommend it.

Too sticky and it burns my eyes!

Posted by Bamboogreen on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is so sticky that leaves a horrible greasy sheen on your face! With the sweat in summer or if you wear this to swim, it always leaks to your eyes and burns!

didnt like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

oily and irratated my skin.

Leaves a greasy sheen, though doesn't feel greasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product because of some reviews which claimed it was non greasy. However I have to say that this product does leave a "greasy sheen" to the face and neck, even though to the touch it does not feel greasy. Due to this I won't be purchasing again, though it seems to be a nice product and the slightly orangey smell is lovely.

Did not like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I did not like the texture.

I don't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i don't like this product to much because i feel it's heavy and oily i don't think i will by it again

1 2