Do not really protect . Так себе.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pros: Light weight, easy to apply, nice smell, good absorption Contras: do not protect from sun in a way as supposed to be (comparing with 50 SPF products from Dr.Fisher, Avene, L'Oreal, Payot, etc.). It didn't protect from pigmentation even my olive tone skin , with 30 min. average outdoor time. 3 of 5. Может ингридиенты более здоровые, чем цинк и тяжелые металлы которые используют в обычных косметических продуктах с защитой от солнца. Но от пигментации это безвредное средство не очень спасает. На троечку.

Woops... what happened?

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used the 30 SPF sunscreen of this brand and was quite satisfied so I wanted to try this one as well. However, the 50 SPF sunscreen has a texture that is way more oily, not being absorbed very well in the skin and I have noticed that I sweat a lot more while using this product. But in the bottom line - it did proved itself to protect the skin from the sun in a hot sunny day here in the middle east.

Good High Factor Face Crean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought this product to use on my face as it was factor 50. Happy with the consistency but need to be careful not to get it too close to your eyes as it made my eyes smart a little. Doesn't make face look white. Tube is a handy size for carrying in your hand-bag.

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't know what happened to this product, it had amazing reviews when I ordered it in 2016, but the one I got must have been some new formula because it made my face feel constantly itchy and gave it an oily look, which was impossible to get rid of. The only good side is that it didn't clog my pores or cause any breakouts. The actual sun protection seemed efficient enough for my (caucasian) skin, but I only continued using it on my body because it definitely did not "kiss my face".

does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

however, I think it's pretty impossible to put makeup on, since it takes so long to soak in.!

no me gustó

Posted by vivianatorero on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Es bastante grasoso y no se absorbe rápido.

beautiful smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wanted a Suncream that was not tested on animals and this ticked that box. It smells great, goes on and works well. I live in a humid climate so it's a little oily/shiny for my face. I combatted this by dusting with mineral powder after it sunk in a bit. I'm now using it when I go to the beach and don't mind if my face is a bit shiny. Overall, a nice product, especially for the price.

Ok SPF, but kinda thick

Posted by odalol on Jul 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This sunscreen is pretty thick and it isn't easily absorbed, so it leaves a slight white cast on your face. It also contains skin irritants (like lavender). But it works ok for me as long as I give it time to settle before I put on my makeup. I have acne prone skin, though and don't think this sunscreen is making my skin any better - I break out from time to time, but I can't be sure if this SPF causes it. The SPF 30 face factor from Kiss My Face is supposed to be better, with safer ingredients.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is good auque leave some residue on the skin

I don't like the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's ok, although I got tanned while wearing it.