A little thick but okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It feels a little thick but as soon as I spread it on my face and neck, it's absorbed. I have acne-prone skin and haven't gotten any breakouts from using this product. Recommended!!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good but doesn't go well with makeup.

Fairly good. Worth it for daily use.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Small quantity is required for the full face, application is easy and there's no stinging. I can feel hydration, skin is more firm, elastic, visually glowing. Smell is ok. The only disadvantage is shine on skin which can be covered only with powder. But I cope with it. Overall very good product.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

not greasy , easy to apply , not white strikes

didn't use it yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

didn't use it yet, but the ingredients look good.

Does the trick!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Me and my SO bought this sunscreen as it is vegan. Neither of us got sunburnt (however we don't easily sunburn). No offensive smell. Small minus because it is slightly greasy. And both of us have normal to dry skin and it still leaves a slightly oily sheen.

Good base sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

but makes me sweat and is a bit shiny. I love that it is 'vegan' and not tested on animals.

A decent sunblock

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Non-Waterproof, and stinging eyes if you sweat aside, it's an effective sunscreen I feel safe to use regularly. It runs thin so squeeze out carefully and don't apply to very moist skin . Effective for several hours it seems, but if you sweat heavily it needs reapplication (on dry skin).

good product but beware

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the cream is very good - it is light on the face, not to oily. yet if somehow you sweat the cream to your eyes it's PAINFUL! be very careful with it.

Amazing product! ^u^

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is great! It has light texture and is perfect to apply. Even though I got it a month ago I already ran out of it! :/ It was good on my acne prone skin (& i think it also made my acne situation better). I gave one star off because the product doesn't last long.

1 2 3