SGD

Good

Posted by 5328926196435883867 on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good but doesn't go well with makeup.

A little thick but okay

Posted by 5715023569718400381 on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It feels a little thick but as soon as I spread it on my face and neck, it's absorbed. I have acne-prone skin and haven't gotten any breakouts from using this product. Recommended!!

Fairly good. Worth it for daily use.

Posted by 4903528635118578539 on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Small quantity is required for the full face, application is easy and there's no stinging. I can feel hydration, skin is more firm, elastic, visually glowing. Smell is ok. The only disadvantage is shine on skin which can be covered only with powder. But I cope with it. Overall very good product.

didn't use it yet

Posted by 5448133507485305750 on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

didn't use it yet, but the ingredients look good.

A decent sunblock

Posted by Reviewer1142746 on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Non-Waterproof, and stinging eyes if you sweat aside, it's an effective sunscreen I feel safe to use regularly. It runs thin so squeeze out carefully and don't apply to very moist skin . Effective for several hours it seems, but if you sweat heavily it needs reapplication (on dry skin).

good product but beware

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the cream is very good - it is light on the face, not to oily. yet if somehow you sweat the cream to your eyes it's PAINFUL! be very careful with it.

Amazing product! ^u^

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is great! It has light texture and is perfect to apply. Even though I got it a month ago I already ran out of it! :/ It was good on my acne prone skin (& i think it also made my acne situation better). I gave one star off because the product doesn't last long.

I don't get sunburned!

Posted by 5230455975928220398 on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I use this product as suggested, my very fair skin doesn't get sunburned. Now I can go to the lake without coming home with a burn.

Not bad

Posted by 4676369420820659101 on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good SPF sunscreen. A bit too oily for my liking but provides great protection.

My HG

Posted by mashimaroluff on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't know what's in this sunscreen but been using it religiously for the past 4 months and my skin condition improved tremendously. I ran out and use another high end sunscreen for a week while this was shipping, and my skin immediately look dull, clogged pores and break out. It's weird but this sunscreen save my skin. I'm back on it now and my skin is better than ever. I would not recommend this for oil or combo skin. It doesn't feel greasy but it does look a bit greasy, which will subside eventually. I use this without moisturizer. But my skin is very dry. For oily skin this might be too much. For that, and I wish this had a higher zinc oxide %, I docked 1 star. Beside that, this is excellent!

1 2 3