A little thick but okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

It feels a little thick but as soon as I spread it on my face and neck, it's absorbed. I have acne-prone skin and haven't gotten any breakouts from using this product. Recommended!!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good but doesn't go well with makeup.

Fairly good. Worth it for daily use.

Posted by eulupae on March 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Small quantity is required for the full face, application is easy and there's no stinging. I can feel hydration, skin is more firm, elastic, visually glowing. Smell is ok. The only disadvantage is shine on skin which can be covered only with powder. But I cope with it. Overall very good product.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

not greasy , easy to apply , not white strikes

didn't use it yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

didn't use it yet, but the ingredients look good.

Great product (but not perfect)

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great texture, seem to provide good protection (as seen so far), need to improve the Cover, as it can open when carry on bag.

Great products

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like the sunblock. Value for money

Does the trick!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Me and my SO bought this sunscreen as it is vegan. Neither of us got sunburnt (however we don't easily sunburn). No offensive smell. Small minus because it is slightly greasy. And both of us have normal to dry skin and it still leaves a slightly oily sheen.

Good base sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

but makes me sweat and is a bit shiny. I love that it is 'vegan' and not tested on animals.

A decent sunblock

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Non-Waterproof, and stinging eyes if you sweat aside, it's an effective sunscreen I feel safe to use regularly. It runs thin so squeeze out carefully and don't apply to very moist skin . Effective for several hours it seems, but if you sweat heavily it needs reapplication (on dry skin).

1 2 3