A Terrific Shave

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I received this order to the U.K. in nine days. This KIM shaving cream provides a far superior experience compared to the gels and foam in a can that I used to buy. Here's a quick guide to a high-quality shave: Wash your face thoroughly and keep it wet during your shower. One squirt of Kiss My Face is enough to cover both face and neck. Use a shaving brush (a Tweezerman is excellent value) in small circular motions for at least one minute to produce a rich, protecting lather. Take a razor with one, two, or, at most, three blades in it and shave with the grain of your stubble growth in short and, above all, light strokes. This growth direction will vary over your face, so it's worth 'mapping' face and neck beforehand so you'll know when to change angles. Then relather and again with short, no-pressure strokes shave across the grain of your beard's growth. When you're done, rinse with warm water, then with cold water, and apply a splash of Thayer's Witchhazel (I bought the Lemon, and it's great) to tone and ready your skin for the day. Lovely.

My go to

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried others but always come back to this. The best stuff and lasts ages!

Will never try another

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is wonderful -- lots and lots of silky lather,and no rust rings left in the shower from the container, since it is plastic instead of the standard metal one finds as per the norm. Perfect!

Great price, leaves skin soft!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as a gift for my husband to try. He normally has difficulty with ingrown hairs & dry skin from shaving but after using this for about 2 weeks he said his skin is much better. After shaving he states his skin doesn't feel "tight"/ dry like with other products. Will purchase again.

health researcher one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent. Ive looked at many shave creams, and this is excellent. Price wise it is also excellent. Other shave creams have less content, so the price is lower. However, the quality of KMF is much, much better than the counterparts. This is a great deal.

Great Shave

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This shaving cream moisturizes my face at the same time as I am shaving. My face is not irritated it is smooth and silky. It might be a little expensive but it last a lot longer than a tin of shaving cream. Since it is a pump you also don't lose the pressure like the can. I like the fact that it is unscented and all natural.

perfect for shaving in the shower

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It makes it so much easier to shave your legs under the shower. And it is fragrance and cruelty free. It makes my skin smooth and not irritated. Perfect!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really great shave, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Will purchase again! I love the pump on top, it's easy to get product out in the shower

moisture shave

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've never tried a shaving cream like this, just amazing with his smooth aroma the coconut and is soft on the skin. Let your beard soft to the blade does not cause skin irritations. Thanks iherb

Like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

On my second bottle. It lasts for a really long time! It has a pleasant subtle "fragrance free" smell, which I enjoy. The only drawback - when it is about 80% empty, the pump stops working, have to dilute the remains with water or unscrew the pump and pour it.