super fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite non-fluoride toothpaste. It helps with sensitivity and leaves you with super fresh breath.

Great for cleaning, not so much for sensitivity relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the flavor of the toothpaste and it gets the teeth clean, however, the sensitivity to cold/hot hasn't diminished after using this toothpaste when I compare it to the ones I've used in the past.

TOO MUCH SUGAR!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This company claims their products are "natural" and "healthy." It was my fault for not looking at the ingredients before ordering this toothpaste, but when it arrived, to my horror I saw that not ONLY does it contain Xylitol, but the FIRST INGREDIENT is sorbitol! I don't want or need sugar in my toothpaste, in any form!

More natural replacement for other sensitive toothpaste

Posted by Jode4harmlessproducts on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

More like a gel. Works well for sensitive teeth. I replaced my name brand sensitive chemical toothpaste with this over a year ago. This is still working great.

Great sensitive toothpaste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this. Doesn't have a lot of extra goop in it and it works well.

Great Toothpaste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought a tube of Kiss My Face, Natural Aloe Toothpaste, Sensitive, Orange Mint Gel a couple of years ago and I'm glad I could get it here on iHerb, so I could sit back and let it be delivered. Great product, wonderful price and can't beat the delivery time and the handling of the packaging. I will order more, count on it! Thanks and Salute!

Tastes great

Posted by AndreeaC on Dec 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great . I will definitely buy it again.

no floride, yeah!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great, does not contain the toxin floride.

Great b/c Less Toxic ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this toothpaste b/c my teeth are very sensitive, especially when it's cold. It helps decrease the sensitivity while having fewer ingredients for me to react to. It is the most natural sensitive toothpaste I have found on the market. I-Herb is one of the few places I have found it sold. Thanks I-Herb!

Feels clean and tastes yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been ordering this toothpaste for a while. I love that it is very gentle and still cleans very well, and based on the ingredients list does not seem to have scary chemicals. It also tastes super yummy, which is a bonus!

1 2