Favorite sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Awesome sunscreen. I was on the hunt for the great sunscreen for years; tried so many of them - Neutrogena, Coola, Ultrasun, Biotherm, Clinique, Dior. None of them suited me - they either would leave a white cast, or make me a grease ball, or irritate my highly sensitive and allergic skin,or clog my pores, or irritate my sensitive smelling with a strong sunscreen smell, or simply wouldn't work. This one is absolutely different - it doesn't leave any cast, it soothes, calms and actually hydrates my skin, it gives a great sun protection, it doesn't clog my pores and it doesn't make my combination skin greasy throughout the day. I am so happy to finally find my sunscreen. Would always buy this one. WOuld recommend it, especially to people who suffer from having sensitive, irritation prone, allergic skin.

Use daily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm bald and use this over my moisturiser every day. I love it. And my skin always feels so nice with the the combination. No white residue. Only problem (as with all sun screens) is that when it Gets in my eyes at bikram yoga, it stings a bit. However, pain is beauty darling!

Good sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is good at an affordable price. It does NOT have Avobenzone which is in all new sunscreens and is a strong oxident and stains my cloths from my hard water. So I like it a lot. It also is a great sunblock, as I have red hair and fair skin and it worked great surfing in Costa Rica. NO Burns. It is a bit liquidy and has some small soft chunks but rubs in fine.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best sunscreen I've ever tried. Easy to rub in, nice smell and good protection. Even though I was careless and didn't reapply often enough, I did only turn red, but didn't burn. It was gone the next day. And best of all: no harmful ingredients.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I work outdoors, so I use sunscreen nearly every day during the spring and summer. I have dry sensitive skin, and this sunscreen is my perfect fit! It doesn't have a very noticeable scent, it goes on smoothly and blends easily, does not leave any white streaks. I was concerned that SPF 30 might not be strong enough, but I haven't burned yet, though I've been applying it twice daily. And of course I love that it's natural and safe.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like this sunscreen. I use it on my face and the chest area where I was radiated. I doesn't feel too greasy, absorbs nicely so I don't feel like I'm staining my clothes, doesn't leave white streaks on my skin. I recommend it.

love this produc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

tried a few natural sunscreens before settling on this. does not have dreaded white effect, spreads easily and no odour

perfect sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This creame is very light, yet moisturizing. My skin tends to get oily with most sunscreen creams, but not with this one. Perfect for the summer time.

Doesn't clog my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to find a sunblock that doesn't clog my skin. I will skip my moisturiser when I use this

Great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I keep repurchasing this sunscreen. No white cast, rubs in easily.