Dont buy it

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

It has Cocamidopropyl Betaine which cause cancer but in ingredients it doesnt shown...the ingredients of this one is another than you had send to me...I dont know what me do with it..so Im in big disappointment..and in photo its in black package but I had got it in white...

Posted by vafa33 on October 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

i herb must exchange this photo so it is in white bottle not black

True Bath Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this wonderful soap on a special occasion. In the bath water, or on a bath cloth, it is refreshing! Reminds me of my life in the 60's. Bless ya'll.

Wonderful Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2008 | Verified Purchase

Old-fashioned Patchouli Goodness!

Bath Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product if you don't want much of a smell. I was looking for more of the patchouli scent.

Favorite body wash ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tried many but this one is my favorite hands down! It must be ph balanced because I don't get any reaction when washing private parts like other natural products or commercial scented.

Absolutely Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love this bath gel! It smells wonderful, for those of us who love patchouli, is wonderful on the skin and I leave the bath feeling refreshed and relaxed. I also have extremely sensetive skin and react to many of the bath products out there. I've never had a single problem with this product. I love it! Enjoy!

kiss my face peaceful patchouli shower gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this shower gel. I use it every day. It lathers up really nice and smells great.

Chem-free Clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

Since deciding to go chem-free, we have tried a lot of personal care products... there are a lot more expensive shower gels on the market, but not better!

bath gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

ok but the smell is not very good at all...will not order again