Not cruelty free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Kss My Face sells in China, which requires animal testing. Sorry, I will not re-order.

Not good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use 2 time for my face and I have a lot of acne later Not good for me, won't buy again

gave me horrible pain in my eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I know people use it a lot but it didn't work for me at all. Actually to me, it was the worst sunscreen I've ever tried. I'm probably allergic for some ingredients in it. It gives me endless and terrible pain in my eyes so I have to wash it off right away. Now my younger brother uses it and he pretty much likes it. So I can say that there are some people who are just so sensitive for this, and I am just one of them. Except this side effect, I like the texture, fragrance, size, price and design of the tube,,,well that's great.

Breaking out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, it didn't work for me. It breaks me out . Maybe it is fault octinoxate.

didn't get it yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

didn't get it yet

Is it UVA and UVB protection in it?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Hi Have just received it, but Im not sure if this product have UVB+UVA protection. Cant find any information about it. Please, can anyone answer me if they know? (have very sensitiv and white skin so I must trust the product)

it dosnt work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I would not advise for oily skin and sensitive. it dosnt work like other sun-cream

Allergic Reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Only one use and I got really bad allergic reaction, my face and neck burned and itched horriby, the next day the face was puffed.. I am guessing the allergic reaction caused Alpha L ipoic Acid. so be aware, use it wisely,

Disappointed

Posted by Jilldbean on Sep 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping this could be a product that I could use everyday. Unfortunately the first time I put it on it stung, turned my face red and then it dripped into my eyes and stung them! I'm still looking for a natural everyday moisturizer that works for me.