May not be good for sensitive skin

Posted by HonestReviews4U on Jun 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I took this product to the Philippines with me and it seems to have clogged my pores and made my face break out. I have combination skin, oily T-zone in humid climate. Therefore, I will not be repurchasing and using the remaining product on a less conspicuous area than the face.

not the best ... but not the worst

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does leave a slight film on my combo skin.. I believe it has also broken me out so will continue to trial also leaves a white cast partner using it just to get through it

Does not absorb well into face

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Disappointed... leaves a white cast and doesn't absorb well into face. Guess I will be using it as a body sunblock then.

not good for acne prone skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Its probably great for normal-dry skin: no strange smell, no white cast, spreads very easy so you only need a small amount but it made me break out:(.

too oily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I read the comments before buying and I thought that it wouldn't be oily. I was wrong. It felt sticky upon applying onto my face and I didn't like the feeling. I think I should just stick to water base sunblock instead.

Very dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It makes my skin dry and prone to outbreaks. No impressed

I'm not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's ok but when I sweat, it sometimes leaves my skin burning and red, little spots can appear. I don't know if I'm allergic to it or else but won't purchase anymore

Not good for me .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Too fat to my face, I think that gave me some acne

Don't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried this sunscreen outside at the sunny day . Don't work for me . My face get a reddish color . Also don't good for a swimming pool .I didn't put the sunscreen at the eye area . But after getting in touch with the water the sunscreen leaques , get in to the eyes and caused to the eye itching .

doesn't absorb enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it's a nice product but i have tried better.