A bit suffocating in hot weather. OK for the beach, not for the city.

Posted by --KaiaReviews-- on February 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

This sunscreen cream has a soft texture and doesn't leave a white layer. It's good for the beach or for watersports when there is a breeze, but on humid days or in the city I found it too suffocating. Don't use it close to your eyes, because it irritates the eyes.

Oily although I have dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

but still good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

too small for the price...seems to work okay though, not greasy

Ok, But Can't Handle Australian Sun

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice sunscreen to wear under makeup. I have really only skin and I found that this product didn't make me turn into a grease ball or mess with my makeup. I could feel a difference in how much sun protection I was getting compared to spf30 sunscreen made by Australian standards. I did see a slight deepening of the colour of my freckles and change in my skin tone whilst using this over time meaning that it was allowing more sun to get through than my last sunscreen. I do like that it is oxybenzone free. Rubbed in really quickly too. As long as you keep it away from your eyeballs and wear a hat it's ok.

Smells gross!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works well, but does not smell nice at all!

Takes a while to absorb and dry on the skin but apart from that pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

At first it has that sunscreen feeling like u can feel it on your skin, after abt 10 mins it feels ok enough to put makeup over the top and then within a few hours u completely forget it's on your face. I was hoping more for that instant feeling of nothing there .. but maybe that's the nature of sunscreens.. I haven't tried many but never had that result. Possibly all high spf sunscreens will have this greasy feeling at first? Well not greasy but,, u know...u can feel it's there and I dont like that Did not make me break out. I have dry skin and I don't wear moisturiser with this it gives enough moisture I think. Sometimes I will mix this with a light moisturiser just to thin it out and make it absorb and dry up on the skin quicker, even tho It probably compromises the amount of protection it gives. Which is ok for days I'm not outside for long.

Lovely Suncream shame about the hidden costs

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Once I had committed to the order I was informed I would have to pay double for postage and iherb would not refund me. This is apparently mentioned in their FAQs page which I did not know I was meant to check before buying! Would not again

Good but not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Average sunscreen.

I think this has made me break out

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great to find a sunscreen for so cheap, but I think this has made me break out! will keep to only using on my chest area.

broke me out

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

Now I just use this on the back of my neck and the rest of my body. Bums me out because I bought this for my face.

1 2