small

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

too small for the price...seems to work okay though, not greasy

Takes a while to absorb and dry on the skin but apart from that pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

At first it has that sunscreen feeling like u can feel it on your skin, after abt 10 mins it feels ok enough to put makeup over the top and then within a few hours u completely forget it's on your face. I was hoping more for that instant feeling of nothing there .. but maybe that's the nature of sunscreens.. I haven't tried many but never had that result. Possibly all high spf sunscreens will have this greasy feeling at first? Well not greasy but,, u know...u can feel it's there and I dont like that Did not make me break out. I have dry skin and I don't wear moisturiser with this it gives enough moisture I think. Sometimes I will mix this with a light moisturiser just to thin it out and make it absorb and dry up on the skin quicker, even tho It probably compromises the amount of protection it gives. Which is ok for days I'm not outside for long.

Lovely Suncream shame about the hidden costs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Once I had committed to the order I was informed I would have to pay double for postage and iherb would not refund me. This is apparently mentioned in their FAQs page which I did not know I was meant to check before buying! Would not again

Good but not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Average sunscreen.

I think this has made me break out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great to find a sunscreen for so cheap, but I think this has made me break out! will keep to only using on my chest area.

broke me out

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Now I just use this on the back of my neck and the rest of my body. Bums me out because I bought this for my face.

Bien

Posted by organza on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

C'est un produit qui fait bien son job

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice product but a little product quantity

Not bad....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have combo skin and this doesn't make me greasy. It does smell like sunscreen and the protection is a little low, but overall not bad. want to try other brands so wont be repurchasing.

I brokeout

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This suncreen gave me a lot of white heads on my face

1 2