Amazing product for normal/combination skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am satisfied with the product, it absorbs fast, doesn't leave a white cast and I recommend it for normal/combination skin, and even acne-prone skin. It is very hydrating. The product contains a very good array of antioxidants, soothing agents, emollients, and the cell-communicating ingredients—and it's fragrance-free, too. The only complain is that it makes my eyes sting/water. If you want 5% off, apply DAN 2945 (without space).

A tiny bit sticky, but does the trick if you're looking for sunblock

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A little bit tackier and heavier than I was hoping for (I'm looking for a cruelty-free replacement for Cetaphil's moisturizer with SPF, which is liquidy and absorbed almost immediately) but does the job and is one of the cheapest options for cruelty free. Will buy again, but only for use in summer as sunblock, not as a daily moisturizer with SPF. Barely discernible pleasant scent, like diaper cream.

Great sunscreen doesn't make me break out

Posted by Savvyshopper on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have combination skin & usually break out if it's too oily. It's very light & a little goes a long way. My only gripe is the packaging is sticky taped from the opening of the tube. When I remove the tape it leaves a sticky residue that is extremely hard to remove & it's really annoying. Please don't use tape in future suggest using bubble wrap instead & sticky tape the bubble wrap instead of the product directly.

[코맨후기] 만족도가 높아요^^

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

가격이 조금만 더 저렴하면 좋겠다는 생각이 들긴하지만, 사용감이 좋은것 같아요, 하얗게 백탁현상도 없고, 얇게 발리고 만족스럽네요~^^ 유해도도 좀 아쉽지만, 이만한 선크림 없는듯~

Not heavy at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love using this product. Not too heavy like other suncreen. Use this: M E N 5 8 91 (remove space) to save some bucks off your purchase

Good for a vegan/CF face sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for a vegan/CF sunscreen, I wish it was a little thinner in consistency though. I've bought the Sensitive one now which is a bitter thicker in consistency but seems to dry more matte. Definitely has a white cast. Leaves a little bit of texture on the skin, and is slightly irritating (on some days) for me. I like the Kiss My Face Sensitive one better.

Non greasy + fast absorption

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Finally found a sunscreen that is non greasy, no white cast, absorb fast and doesn't break me out! Want 5 % off? Apply UPA 240 (without space). New and existing customers are welcome.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is very good, only I can not bring it close to my eyes, it has a light sunscreen smell. I would buy it again for the rest of my face!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absorbs well and light on the skin, which makes it fine to apply again to renew protection (unfortunately every 40 mins). Nice smell too.

Light and not greasy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the light texture for this, feels like a moisturiser rather than sunscreen. Doesn't have a vile smell and no white sheen. Not greasy. Has hyaluronic acid which gives it that hydrating feeling. It doesn't have oxybenzone but does use octinoxate which has not been well reviewed. It does have 3% zinc oxide a mineral sunscreen ingredient which is a plus. I lent this to a friend who had bad sunburn on her face and she could immediately feel the difference. Wherever she didn't place the sunscreen it continued to burn and got redder. Wish it had 50spf though, but all in all pretty good product.