SGD

A tiny bit sticky, but does the trick if you're looking for sunblock

Posted by 4645400305086781809 on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A little bit tackier and heavier than I was hoping for (I'm looking for a cruelty-free replacement for Cetaphil's moisturizer with SPF, which is liquidy and absorbed almost immediately) but does the job and is one of the cheapest options for cruelty free. Will buy again, but only for use in summer as sunblock, not as a daily moisturizer with SPF. Barely discernible pleasant scent, like diaper cream.

Great sunscreen doesn't make me break out

Posted by Savvyshopper on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have combination skin & usually break out if it's too oily. It's very light & a little goes a long way. My only gripe is the packaging is sticky taped from the opening of the tube. When I remove the tape it leaves a sticky residue that is extremely hard to remove & it's really annoying. Please don't use tape in future suggest using bubble wrap instead & sticky tape the bubble wrap instead of the product directly.

[코맨후기] 만족도가 높아요^^

Posted by Reviewer2014353 on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

가격이 조금만 더 저렴하면 좋겠다는 생각이 들긴하지만, 사용감이 좋은것 같아요, 하얗게 백탁현상도 없고, 얇게 발리고 만족스럽네요~^^ 유해도도 좀 아쉽지만, 이만한 선크림 없는듯~

Not bad for this price

Posted by 4848316911619446554 on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This sun block made me break out during the first few days. After that, pretty good. No more breakouts. Most importantly, not greasy. Absorbs well into skin.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is very good. My wife has very sensitive skin and has used this product successfully. One big problem. I live in the UK and after paying an initial £2.50 delivery charges I then incurred over £11.00 VAT and handling charges in the UK. This makes this product far too expensive for me to order it again.

Nice on the skin

Posted by 4998779145167146868 on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is pleasant to wear. It has a minimal white cast on the skin but I mainly realize it on photos. Absorbed quickly, leaves behind no residue. Gentle to the skin.

water soluble.

Posted by 5551671276801481689 on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used this very useful, unfortunately it was water soluble and let me use frequently. However it was a good product.

not oily 不油

Posted by 5722234447731551734 on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

quick absorbed, not oily, no white mark 不油膩, 易吸收, 沒有白印

Octinoxate 7.5%, octisalate 3%, zinc oxide 3%.

Posted by 5307786912306555794 on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I finished one bottle in winter, Hong Kong 🇭🇰 Use for face under liquid foundation. Will feel oily and greasy in summer. 已經用完一枝在香港的冬季,作面部妝前打底。夏季用會比較油和粘。

Good

Posted by 5692821533087764662 on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So far so good